Shows & Panels
- AFCEA Answers
- Ask the CIO
- The Big Data Dilemma
- Carrying On with Continuity of Operations
- Connected Government
- Constituent Servicing
- Continuous Monitoring: Tools and Techniques for Trustworthy Government IT
- The Cyber Imperative
- Cyber Solutions for 2013 and Beyond
- Expert Voices
- Federal Executive Forum
- Federal IT Challenge
- Federal Tech Talk
- Mission-critical Apps in the Cloud
- The Path from Legacy Systems
- The Real Deal on Digital Government
- The Reality of Continuous Monitoring... Is Your Agency Secure?
- Veterans in Private Sector: Making the Transition
Shows & Panels
Search Tags: Business Transformation Agency
The department's chief management officer must certify all business systems that are expected to cost more than $100 million over their lifecycle meet certain requirements. This is the second time in five years lawmakers are trying to fix these business systems problems. DoD also trying to standardize 15 core business functions in an effort to overcome these challenges.
Each service will implement core requirements, but have own unique system. Experience with DIHMRS brings back debate about what is the BTA's role.
Bill Bransford and Maria Coleman will be joined by David Fisher, Director of the Business Transformation Agency at DoD, to discuss the transition and opportunities for optimization within federal agencies.
To achieve concrete outcomes, the will to drive change in an enterprise-wide perspective is needed to continue to breaking down barriers. We get an update on how that's going from the director of enterprise integration at DoD's Business Transformation Agency, Prashant Gaur.