Shows & Panels
- The 2014 Big Picture on Cyber Security
- AFCEA Answers
- Ask the CIO
- Building the Hybrid Cloud
- Connected Government: How to Build and Procure Network Services for the Future
- Continuing Diagnostics and Mitigation: Discussion of Progress and Next Steps
- Federal Executive Forum
- Federal Tech Talk
- The Intersection: Where Technology Meets Transformation
- Maximizing ROI Through Data Center Consolidation
- Moving to the Cloud. What's the best approach for me
- Navigating Tough Choices in Government Cloud Computing
- The New Generation of Database
- Satellite Communications: Acquiring SATCOM in Tight Times
- Targeting Advanced Threats: Proven Methods from Detection through Remediation
- Transformative Technology: Desktop Virtualization in Government
- The Truth About IT Opex and Software Defined Networking
- Value of Health IT
Shows & Panels
Search Tags: Business Coalition for Fair Competition
John Palatiello of the Business Coalition for Fair Competition told Federal Drive with Tom Temin and Emily Kopp the government is blurring the definition of what is "inherently governmental."
Agencies are getting a better understanding whether they over-rely on contractors. Vendors are mostly happy with the draft policy detailing how agencies should decide which jobs should be done only by federal employees. OMB expects 24 demonstration projects to finish by early May.
Federal News Radio's Jason Miller joined the DorobekINSIDER with details over the debate over the Business Coalition for Fair Competition's scorecard of federal contracting-related bills.
The Business Coalition for Fair Competition wants to highlight what it believes are provisions that hurt private sector companies and forces industry to compete with the government. Jason Miller joins the DorobekINSIDER with details.