Shows & Panels
- The 2014 Big Picture on Cyber Security
- AFCEA Answers
- Ask the CIO
- Connected Government
- Consolidating Mission-critical Systems
- Constituent Servicing
- The Data Privacy Imperative: Safeguarding Sensitive Data
- Eliminating the Pitfalls: Steps to Virtualization in Government
- Federal Executive Forum
- Federal Tech Talk
- Government Cloud Brokerage: Who, What, When, Where, Why?
- Government Mobility
- The Intersection: Where Technology Meets Transformation
- Maximizing ROI Through Data Center Consolidation
- Mobile Device Management
- The Modern Federal Threat Landscape
- Moving to the Cloud. What's the best approach for me
- Navigating Tough Choices in Government Cloud Computing
- Satellite Communications: Acquiring SATCOM in Tight Times
- Transformative Technology: Desktop Virtualization in Government
- Understanding the Intersection of Customer Service and Security in the Cloud
Shows & Panels
Search Tags: Business Coalition for Fair Competition
John Palatiello of the Business Coalition for Fair Competition told Federal Drive with Tom Temin and Emily Kopp the government is blurring the definition of what is "inherently governmental."
Agencies are getting a better understanding whether they over-rely on contractors. Vendors are mostly happy with the draft policy detailing how agencies should decide which jobs should be done only by federal employees. OMB expects 24 demonstration projects to finish by early May.
Federal News Radio's Jason Miller joined the DorobekINSIDER with details over the debate over the Business Coalition for Fair Competition's scorecard of federal contracting-related bills.
The Business Coalition for Fair Competition wants to highlight what it believes are provisions that hurt private sector companies and forces industry to compete with the government. Jason Miller joins the DorobekINSIDER with details.