Shows & Panels
- AFCEA Answers
- Ask the CIO
- The Big Data Dilemma
- Carrying On with Continuity of Operations
- Connected Government
- Constituent Servicing
- Continuous Monitoring: Tools and Techniques for Trustworthy Government IT
- The Cyber Imperative
- Cyber Solutions for 2013 and Beyond
- The Data Privacy Imperative: Safeguarding Sensitive Data
- Expert Voices
- Federal Executive Forum
- Federal IT Challenge
- Federal Tech Talk
- Mission-critical Apps in the Cloud
- The Modern Federal Threat Landscape
- The Path from Legacy Systems
- The Real Deal on Digital Government
- The Reality of Continuous Monitoring... Is Your Agency Secure?
- Veterans in Private Sector: Making the Transition
Shows & Panels
Search Tags: Bureau of Alcohol, Tobacco, Firearms and Explosive
The head of the Justice Department's criminal division defended his record on a pair of the defining issues of his four-year tenure -- the absence of prosecutions against Wall Street executives and his conduct in the controversy over a botched arms-trafficking investigation in Arizona.
Michelle Lane is tired of waiting to get her guns, so she's going to federal court.
The U.S. Attorney's Office in Alexandria says 45 people have been charged with selling drugs including heroin and cocaine, along with illegal guns.
The ATF is now assisting the Metropolitan Police Department in its investigation into a deadly car fire.
Government report challenges the belief that a combination of cell phone use and gas vapors is a clear and present danger at the pump.
June 28th and June 30th
Melanie S. Stinnett was appointed as the Assistant Director for the Office of Professional Responsibility and Security Operations (OPRSO)/Chief Security Officer on May 24, 2010.