Shows & Panels
Shows & Panels
- The 2014 Big Picture on Cyber Security
- AFCEA Answers
- American Readiness: Renewable Power and Efficiency Technologies
- Ask the CIO
- Building the Hybrid Cloud
- Connected Government: How to Build and Procure Network Services for the Future
- Continuing Diagnostics and Mitigation: Discussion of Progress and Next Steps
- Delivering the Digital Government Mission
- Federal Executive Forum
- Federal News Radio's National Cyber Security Awareness Month Special Panel Discussion
- Federal Tech Talk
- The Future of Government Data Centers
- The Future of IT: How CIOs Can Enable the Service-Oriented Enterprise
- Government Perspectives on Mobility and the Cloud
- The Intersection: Where Technology Meets Transformation
- Maximizing ROI Through Data Center Consolidation
- Mitigating Insider Threats in Virtual & Cloud Environments
- Modern Mission Critical Series
- The New Generation of Database
- Reimagining the Next Generation of Government
- Targeting Advanced Threats: Proven Methods from Detection through Remediation
- Transformative Technology: Desktop Virtualization in Government
- The Truth About IT Opex and Software Defined Networking
- Air Traffic Management Transformation Report
- Cloud First Report
- General Dynamics IT Enterprise Center
- Gov Cloud Minute
- Government in Technology Series
- Homeland Security Cybersecurity Market Report
- National Cybersecurity Awareness Month
- Technology Insights
- The Cyber Security Report
- The Next Generation Cyber Security Experts
Shows & Panels
Search Tags: Budget
Federally Employed Women conducted a survey of federal employees to offer suggestions to Congress in cutting agencies' costs.
Gov Exec's Tom Shoop discusses how federal workers and agencies are preparing for a possible shutdown.
Tags: Paul Ryan , Jason Chaffetz , budget , Barack Obama , shutdown , debt limit , pay and benefits , pay freeze , reduction in force , attrition , House Budget Committee , House , Republicans , Jolie Lee
For a look at how the budget battle impacting feds on a daily basis, we ask the Partnership for Public Service's John Palguta
Federal News Radio's Mike Causey, Amy Morris and Tom Temin give their insights on what might happen in the coming days as Congress tries to beat the budget deadline.
Jim Horney, director of Federal Fiscal Policy at the Center on Budget and Policy Priorities, offers his analysis of will happen this week and what that'll mean for your agency.
Seventy two hours or bust? If push really comes to shove, The Hill's Erik Wasson tells Federal News Radio, the House's 72 hour rule could be waived and even a 24 hour CR is seen as better than a shutdown.
Not every D.C. Council member likes the budget unveiled by Mayor Vince Gray Friday, but councilman Tommy Wells is showing some strong support for it.
OPM Director John Berry is calling for agency executives to use their existing tools to get rid of poor performers. Berry tells House lawmakers that over the next year OPM will work with managers improve performance management. OPM also giving up on its retirement systems modernization program and putting its financial management system upgrade on hold.
Tags: pay and benefits , management , OPM , John Berry , House Appropriations Subcommittee on Financial Ser , Jo Ann Emerson , Barbara Lee , Steve Womack , budget , best practices , FEHBP , hiring , employee dismissal , federal managers , John Buckner
The bill would protect both active duty and reserve members.