Shows & Panels
- AFCEA Answers
- Ask the CIO
- The Big Data Dilemma
- Carrying On with Continuity of Operations
- Connected Government
- Constituent Servicing
- Continuous Monitoring: Tools and Techniques for Trustworthy Government IT
- The Cyber Imperative
- Cyber Solutions for 2013 and Beyond
- The Data Privacy Imperative: Safeguarding Sensitive Data
- Expert Voices
- Federal Executive Forum
- Federal IT Challenge
- Federal Tech Talk
- Mission-critical Apps in the Cloud
- The Modern Federal Threat Landscape
- The Path from Legacy Systems
- The Real Deal on Digital Government
- The Reality of Continuous Monitoring... Is Your Agency Secure?
- Veterans in Private Sector: Making the Transition
Shows & Panels
Search Tags: Budget
Input's Angie Petty outlines some of the IT opportunities for federal contractors.
The President's FY2012 budget was released Monday. Will it impact your job?
Highlights by agency from the President's fiscal year 2012 budget, released Monday.
Chris Core, commentator
Jill Schlesinger, editor-at-large of CBS MoneyWatch.com
President Barack Obama plans to unveil his more than $3.5 trillion budget today. CNN's Bob Constantini gives us a preview.
As Congress prepares to debate the budget for fiscal year 2012, Federal News Radio asks you for your predictions on how much spending will change from current levels.
Republican leaders in the House are calling for even deeper budgets cuts by putting forward a plan that cuts about $60 billion to hundreds of federal programs for the seven months remaining in the current fiscal year.
Were you ever an unwilling passenger in a high-speed, high-stakes game of chicken? Well, if you work for Uncle Sam, Senior Correspondent Mike Causey says you are on board for what could be the ride of your life. Or job.
The departments of Veterans Affairs and Housing and Urban Development have partnered to conduct a more thorough analysis of the nation's homeless veteran population. The agencies said the new data will allow them to get the right services to the vets who need them.