Shows & Panels
- The 2014 Big Picture on Cyber Security
- AFCEA Answers
- Ask the CIO
- Connected Government
- Consolidating Mission-critical Systems
- Constituent Servicing
- Continuous Monitoring: Tools and Techniques for Trustworthy Government IT
- The Data Privacy Imperative: Safeguarding Sensitive Data
- Eliminating the Pitfalls: Steps to Virtualization in Government
- Federal Executive Forum
- Federal Tech Talk
- Government Cloud Brokerage: Who, What, When, Where, Why?
- Government Mobility
- Mission-critical Apps in the Cloud
- Mobile Device Management
- The Modern Federal Threat Landscape
- The Path from Legacy Systems
- Understanding the Intersection of Customer Service and Security in the Cloud
Shows & Panels
Search Tags: Budget
Heather Higginbottom, President Obama's nominee to be deputy director of the Office of Management and Budget, likely will have her nomination sent to the full Senate by next week.
Russell Berman, congressional reporter with The Hill, explains the current state of the budget battle on Capitol Hill.
While money is still flowing into agencies, the Partnership for Public Service says continuing resolutions hurt agencies' financial planning and ability to hire, among other things. PPS's John Palguta explains.
Stan Collender from Qorvis Communications discusses the ongoing budget negotiations and the impact on federal contractors.
March 8, 2011
Former OPM Director Jim King doesn't hold punches about why morale may be down in the federal workforce right now. He says "being viewed as a pawn on the chessboard of life is not exactly an upper."
All funding for an alternative F-35 engine would be killed under the measure drawn up Friday by the Senate Appropriations Committee.
A government shutdown has been avoided for now. But if one would occur, federal employees with security clearances might want to be careful. Employee attorney John Mahoney explains.
Congress is holding the government accountable for federal building ownership and leasing. Rep. Holmes Norton is asking GSA for access to excess building data.
Shutdown Startup is an organization the helps feds find volunteer service opportunities in their community.