Shows & Panels
- The 2014 Big Picture on Cyber Security
- AFCEA Answers
- Ask the CIO
- Connected Government
- Consolidating Mission-critical Systems
- Constituent Servicing
- Continuous Monitoring: Tools and Techniques for Trustworthy Government IT
- The Data Privacy Imperative: Safeguarding Sensitive Data
- Eliminating the Pitfalls: Steps to Virtualization in Government
- Federal Executive Forum
- Federal Tech Talk
- Government Cloud Brokerage: Who, What, When, Where, Why?
- Government Mobility
- Mission-critical Apps in the Cloud
- Mobile Device Management
- The Modern Federal Threat Landscape
- The Path from Legacy Systems
- Understanding the Intersection of Customer Service and Security in the Cloud
Shows & Panels
Search Tags: Budget
April 8 could be S-day. S as in shutdown for hundreds of thousands of nonpostal federal workers. The White House is fuming. Congress is feuding and Senior Correspondent Mike Causey says many federal workers are concerned about an extended time out without pay.
Former E-gov administrator Karen Evans is here to tell you what might stay, what might go, and who it would affect if this cut gets passed.
The IG says the Defense Department didn't follow specific rules to make sure the information was correct.
Former Congressman Tom Davis (VA-R) joins host Roger Waldron for a discussion on the federal procurement system. Plus, Davis gives his take on the current budget debate.
March 29, 2011
The specter of at least a partial government shutdown looms once again. The AP's Jerry Bodlander has the latest.
Continuing resolutions have turned this fiscal year into a lost year, says Larry Allen, president of Allen Federal
The man in charge of the House Armed Services Committee is changing some rules for 2012 defense authorization bill. Congressman Buck McKeon has moved to keep earmarks out of it.
Linda Brooks Rix, Co-CEO of AVUE Technologies, joins host Derrick Dortch for a discussion of how the budget battle is affecting federal hiring and concerns she has about the Office of Personnel Management.
March 25, 2011 (Encore presentation April 1, 2011)
Career coach Kathryn Troutman of the Resume Place discusses the current federal hiring outlook and how to land a federal job.
March 25, 2011
Based on new figures, the military expects to spend more than three times what DHS is requesting for cyber operations.