Shows & Panels
- The 2014 Big Picture on Cyber Security
- AFCEA Answers
- Ask the CIO
- Building the Hybrid Cloud
- Connected Government: How to Build and Procure Network Services for the Future
- Continuing Diagnostics and Mitigation: Discussion of Progress and Next Steps
- Federal Executive Forum
- Federal Tech Talk
- The Intersection: Where Technology Meets Transformation
- Maximizing ROI Through Data Center Consolidation
- Moving to the Cloud. What's the best approach for me
- Navigating Tough Choices in Government Cloud Computing
- The New Generation of Database
- Satellite Communications: Acquiring SATCOM in Tight Times
- Targeting Advanced Threats: Proven Methods from Detection through Remediation
- Transformative Technology: Desktop Virtualization in Government
- The Truth About IT Opex and Software Defined Networking
- Value of Health IT
Shows & Panels
Search Tags: Bryan Voltaggio
Celebrity chef Bryan Voltaggio is teaming up with Flying Dog Brewery to create a signature beer.
More than 65,000 people call Frederick city home. Some were born here; others moved here to raise their family, or for the active arts scene, for work or maybe just for the recreational opportunities in the city and county.
Top Chef contestant Bryan Voltaggio's second restaurant will be "family-oriented."
Bryan Voltaggio and his brother, Michael Voltaggio, found out about the Emmy via text messages.
The House of Delegates and Senate honored Bryan Voltaggio of Volt restaurant, and lawmakers were abuzz with talk about the local celebrity.
The idea raised by chef Bryan Voltaggio of Volt restaurant for Frederick County restaurants never made it to Annapolis because no lawmaker would take the lead on it.