Shows & Panels
- Accelerate and Streamline for Better Customer Service
- Ask the CIO
- The Big Data Dilemma
- Carrying On with Continuity of Operations
- Client Virtualization Solutions
- Data Protection in a Virtual World
- Expert Voices
- Federal Executive Forum
- Federal IT Challenge
- Federal Tech Talk
- Feds in the Cloud
- Health IT: A Policy Change Agent
- IT Innovation in the New Era of Government
- Making Dollars And Sense Out of Data Center Consolidation
- Navigating the Private Cloud
- One Step to the Cloud, Two Steps Toward Innovation
- Path to FDCCI Compliance
- Take Command of Your Mobility Initiative
Shows & Panels
Search Tags: Bryan Voltaggio
Celebrity chef Bryan Voltaggio is teaming up with Flying Dog Brewery to create a signature beer.
More than 65,000 people call Frederick city home. Some were born here; others moved here to raise their family, or for the active arts scene, for work or maybe just for the recreational opportunities in the city and county.
Top Chef contestant Bryan Voltaggio's second restaurant will be "family-oriented."
Bryan Voltaggio and his brother, Michael Voltaggio, found out about the Emmy via text messages.
The House of Delegates and Senate honored Bryan Voltaggio of Volt restaurant, and lawmakers were abuzz with talk about the local celebrity.
The idea raised by chef Bryan Voltaggio of Volt restaurant for Frederick County restaurants never made it to Annapolis because no lawmaker would take the lead on it.