Shows & Panels
- The 2014 Big Picture on Cyber Security
- AFCEA Answers
- Ask the CIO
- Connected Government
- Consolidating Mission-critical Systems
- Constituent Servicing
- Continuous Monitoring: Tools and Techniques for Trustworthy Government IT
- The Data Privacy Imperative: Safeguarding Sensitive Data
- Eliminating the Pitfalls: Steps to Virtualization in Government
- Federal Executive Forum
- Federal Tech Talk
- Government Cloud Brokerage: Who, What, When, Where, Why?
- Government Mobility
- Mission-critical Apps in the Cloud
- Mobile Device Management
- The Modern Federal Threat Landscape
- The Path from Legacy Systems
- Understanding the Intersection of Customer Service and Security in the Cloud
Shows & Panels
Search Tags: Brookings Institution
FederalNewsRadio asks the Brookings Institution to help us understand what's working with the economic stimulus, what isn't, and why.
Thomas Mann, Senior Fellow of Governance Studies at the Brookings Institution, goes over the 2008 Presidential and Congressional election results with hosts Bill Bransford and Peter Mina.
Federal hiring still takes too long and asks too much of applicants. But the agency hiring process is inching closer to mirroring the private sector. Officials, academics, analysts and union representatives agreed that agencies need to take the next steps to maintain progress.
Bill Frenzel a global scholar of economics at Brookings Institution, joined the Federal Drive with Tom Temin and Amy Morris to discuss perspective on what's happening on the Hill, and whether the government is facing a shutdown.
Jackson Nickerson, the associate dean and director of Brookings Executive Education, joined the Federal Drive with Tom Temin and Amy Morris to discuss the program.
UCLA professor John Villasenor told Federal News Radio how hacked unmanned aerial vehicles could be the new face of cybersecurity threats.