Shows & Panels
- The 2014 Big Picture on Cyber Security
- AFCEA Answers
- Ask the CIO
- Connected Government
- Consolidating Mission-critical Systems
- Constituent Servicing
- The Data Privacy Imperative: Safeguarding Sensitive Data
- Eliminating the Pitfalls: Steps to Virtualization in Government
- Federal Executive Forum
- Federal Tech Talk
- Government Cloud Brokerage: Who, What, When, Where, Why?
- Government Mobility
- The Intersection: Where Technology Meets Transformation
- Maximizing ROI Through Data Center Consolidation
- Mobile Device Management
- The Modern Federal Threat Landscape
- Moving to the Cloud. What's the best approach for me
- Navigating Tough Choices in Government Cloud Computing
- Satellite Communications: Acquiring SATCOM in Tight Times
- Transformative Technology: Desktop Virtualization in Government
- Understanding the Intersection of Customer Service and Security in the Cloud
Shows & Panels
Search Tags: Brocade
Anthony Robbins, vice president of Federal at Brocade, is Francis Rose's guest on Industry Chatter.
The council is restructuring to match the Obama administration's technology priorities for innovation, governance and cybersecurity. It will now operate with three main committees instead of five.
Tags: technology , CIO Council , Bernie Mazer , Interior , Terry Halvorsen , Navy , cloud computing , Virtualization , zero client , hosted virtual desktop , Federal Data Center Consolidation Initiative , Jason Miller
Tony Celeste, director of Federal Sales at Brocade, will discuss best practices for designing a data center, and making it flexible enough to meet your agency's needs.
July 23, 2013
Tags: technology , cloud computing , data centers , data center consolidation , software defined , data center design , corporate networks , eslasticity , Tony Celeste , John Gilroy , Federal Tech Talk
Anthony Robbins, vice president of federal for Brocade, joins Industry Chatter, to discuss the big data challenge for federal agencies.
So, how does data center consolidation open doors for mission improvements? How does data center consolidation change the way you have to buy and manage mission critical systems? And how can agencies move money from operating and maintaining a data center to developing, modernizing and enhancing mission-critical systems?
Brocade's Vice President of Federal Anthony
Robbins discusses moving from a traditional
expenditure (CapEx) method to one based on
operational expenses (OpEx) when it comes to
Aug. 14, 2012