Shows & Panels
- The 2014 Big Picture on Cyber Security
- AFCEA Answers
- Ask the CIO
- Building the Hybrid Cloud
- Connected Government: How to Build and Procure Network Services for the Future
- Continuing Diagnostics and Mitigation: Discussion of Progress and Next Steps
- Federal Executive Forum
- Federal Tech Talk
- The Future of Government Data Centers
- The Future of IT: How CIOs Can Enable the Service-Oriented Enterprise
- The Intersection: Where Technology Meets Transformation
- Maximizing ROI Through Data Center Consolidation
- Mitigating Insider Threats in Virtual & Cloud Environments
- Modern Mission Critical Series
- Moving to the Cloud. What's the best approach for me
- Navigating Tough Choices in Government Cloud Computing
- The New Generation of Database
- Satellite Communications: Acquiring SATCOM in Tight Times
- Targeting Advanced Threats: Proven Methods from Detection through Remediation
- Transformative Technology: Desktop Virtualization in Government
- The Truth About IT Opex and Software Defined Networking
- Value of Health IT
- Air Traffic Management Transformation Report
- Cloud First Report
- General Dynamics IT Enterprise Center
- Gov Cloud Minute
- Government in Technology Series
- Homeland Security Cybersecurity Market Report
- National Cybersecurity Awareness Month
- Technology Insights
- The Cyber Security Report
- The Next Generation Cyber Security Experts
Shows & Panels
Search Tags: Brocade
Ready or not, here it comes. The Internet of Things, that is. The idea is simple: when all sorts of objects have IP addresses and access to wireless networks, you can measure almost anything. As a practical matter, the Internet of Things creates very big data sets that are hard to handle from a network, management and analytics perspective. Anthony Robbins, vice president of federal for Brocade, joined Tom Temin and Emily Kopp on the Federal Drive with advice.
Anthony Robbins, vice president of Federal at Brocade, is Francis Rose's guest on Industry Chatter.
The council is restructuring to match the Obama administration's technology priorities for innovation, governance and cybersecurity. It will now operate with three main committees instead of five.
Tags: technology , CIO Council , Bernie Mazer , Interior , Terry Halvorsen , Navy , cloud computing , Virtualization , zero client , hosted virtual desktop , Federal Data Center Consolidation Initiative , Jason Miller
Tony Celeste, director of Federal Sales at Brocade, will discuss best practices for designing a data center, and making it flexible enough to meet your agency's needs.
July 23, 2013
Tags: technology , cloud computing , data centers , data center consolidation , software defined , data center design , corporate networks , eslasticity , Tony Celeste , John Gilroy , Federal Tech Talk
Anthony Robbins, vice president of federal for Brocade, joins Industry Chatter, to discuss the big data challenge for federal agencies.
So, how does data center consolidation open doors for mission improvements? How does data center consolidation change the way you have to buy and manage mission critical systems? And how can agencies move money from operating and maintaining a data center to developing, modernizing and enhancing mission-critical systems?
Brocade's Vice President of Federal Anthony
Robbins discusses moving from a traditional
expenditure (CapEx) method to one based on
operational expenses (OpEx) when it comes to
Aug. 14, 2012