Shows & Panels
- AFCEA Answers
- Ask the CIO
- The Big Data Dilemma
- Carrying On with Continuity of Operations
- Connected Government
- Constituent Servicing
- Continuous Monitoring: Tools and Techniques for Trustworthy Government IT
- The Cyber Imperative
- Cyber Solutions for 2013 and Beyond
- The Data Privacy Imperative: Safeguarding Sensitive Data
- Expert Voices
- Federal Executive Forum
- Federal IT Challenge
- Federal Tech Talk
- Mission-critical Apps in the Cloud
- The Modern Federal Threat Landscape
- The Path from Legacy Systems
- The Real Deal on Digital Government
- The Reality of Continuous Monitoring... Is Your Agency Secure?
- Veterans in Private Sector: Making the Transition
Shows & Panels
Search Tags: Brocade
The council is restructuring to match the Obama administration's technology priorities for innovation, governance and cybersecurity. It will now operate with three main committees instead of five.
Tags: technology , CIO Council , Bernie Mazer , Interior , Terry Halvorsen , Navy , cloud computing , virtualization , zero client , hosted virtual desktop , Federal Data Center Consolidation Initiative , Jason Miller
Tony Celeste, director of Federal Sales at Brocade, will discuss best practices for designing a data center, and making it flexible enough to meet your agency's needs.
July 23, 2013
Tags: technology , cloud computing , data centers , data center consolidation , software defined , data center design , corporate networks , eslasticity , Tony Celeste , John Gilroy , Federal Tech Talk
Anthony Robbins, vice president of federal for Brocade, joins Industry Chatter, to discuss the big data challenge for federal agencies.
So, how does data center consolidation open doors for mission improvements? How does data center consolidation change the way you have to buy and manage mission critical systems? And how can agencies move money from operating and maintaining a data center to developing, modernizing and enhancing mission-critical systems?
Brocade's Vice President of Federal Anthony
Robbins discusses moving from a traditional
expenditure (CapEx) method to one based on
operational expenses (OpEx) when it comes to
Aug. 14, 2012