Shows & Panels
- AFCEA Answers
- Ask the CIO
- The Big Data Dilemma
- Carrying On with Continuity of Operations
- Connected Government
- Constituent Servicing
- Continuous Monitoring: Tools and Techniques for Trustworthy Government IT
- The Cyber Imperative
- Cyber Solutions for 2013 and Beyond
- Expert Voices
- Federal Executive Forum
- Federal IT Challenge
- Federal Tech Talk
- Mission-critical Apps in the Cloud
- The Path from Legacy Systems
- The Real Deal on Digital Government
- The Reality of Continuous Monitoring... Is Your Agency Secure?
- Veterans in Private Sector: Making the Transition
Shows & Panels
Search Tags: Broadcasting Board of Governors
Bruce Sherman and Jeffrey Trimble from the Broadcasting Board of Governors join host Derrick Dortch to talk about the organization.
April 27, 2012(Encore presentation June 1, 2012)
Tags: workforce , Bruce Sherman , Jeffrey Trimble , International Broadcasting Bureau , Voice of America , Radio Free Europe , Radio Free Asia , Radio TV Marti , Middle East Broadcasting networks , Derrick Dortch , Fed Access
Bruce Sherman, director of strategic planning at the Broadcasting Board of Governors, joined the Federal Drive with Tom Temin to discuss the plans.
When less than half of your employees say they'd recommend your agency as a great place to work, you have a problem that's not easy to fix. But faced with poor ratings year after year, the Broadcasting Board of Governors decided to do something about it.