Shows & Panels
- The 2014 Big Picture on Cyber Security
- AFCEA Answers
- Ask the CIO
- Building the Hybrid Cloud
- Connected Government: How to Build and Procure Network Services for the Future
- Continuing Diagnostics and Mitigation: Discussion of Progress and Next Steps
- Federal Executive Forum
- Federal Tech Talk
- The Intersection: Where Technology Meets Transformation
- Maximizing ROI Through Data Center Consolidation
- Moving to the Cloud. What's the best approach for me
- Navigating Tough Choices in Government Cloud Computing
- The New Generation of Database
- Satellite Communications: Acquiring SATCOM in Tight Times
- Targeting Advanced Threats: Proven Methods from Detection through Remediation
- Transformative Technology: Desktop Virtualization in Government
- The Truth About IT Opex and Software Defined Networking
- Value of Health IT
Shows & Panels
Search Tags: Brickskeller
After much anticipation, the Bier Baron - the former home of the Brickskeller - will officially open on Wednesday at 6 p.m., Megan Merrifield, the owner of the Bier Baron, tells WTOP.
When it comes to an infamous watering hole, the name may be even more important than the valuable service it provides both to regulars and first-timers. And now, one of the most famous bars in the region -- and the country -- is looking to its patrons to give it a new name.
The new owners of a famous D.C. bar known for its extensive beer menu aren't changing much - except for the name.