Shows & Panels
Shows & Panels
- The 2014 Big Picture on Cyber Security
- AFCEA Answers
- American Readiness: Renewable Power and Efficiency Technologies
- Ask the CIO
- Building the Hybrid Cloud
- Connected Government: How to Build and Procure Network Services for the Future
- Continuing Diagnostics and Mitigation: Discussion of Progress and Next Steps
- Federal Executive Forum
- Federal News Radio's National Cyber Security Awareness Month Special Panel Discussion
- Federal Tech Talk
- The Future of Government Data Centers
- The Future of IT: How CIOs Can Enable the Service-Oriented Enterprise
- Government Perspectives on Mobility and the Cloud
- The Intersection: Where Technology Meets Transformation
- Maximizing ROI Through Data Center Consolidation
- Mitigating Insider Threats in Virtual & Cloud Environments
- Modern Mission Critical Series
- The New Generation of Database
- Reimagining the Next Generation of Government
- Targeting Advanced Threats: Proven Methods from Detection through Remediation
- Transformative Technology: Desktop Virtualization in Government
- The Truth About IT Opex and Software Defined Networking
- Air Traffic Management Transformation Report
- Cloud First Report
- General Dynamics IT Enterprise Center
- Gov Cloud Minute
- Government in Technology Series
- Homeland Security Cybersecurity Market Report
- National Cybersecurity Awareness Month
- Technology Insights
- The Cyber Security Report
- The Next Generation Cyber Security Experts
Shows & Panels
Search Tags: Brian Rye
On this week's Capital Impact show, Bloomberg Government analysts give us an update on Dodd-Frank, and how businesses would be impacted if trans fat is eliminated from the nation's food supply.
December 5, 2013
On this week's Capital Impact show, Bloomberg Government analysts will examine the impact of the 340B Drug program on so-called "safety-net" hospitals, and how the government shutdown has affected the economy.
October 24, 2013
Tags: acquisition , contracting , Affordable Care Act , 340B program , safety net hospitals , government shutdown , economy , Allen Scott , Nela Richardson , Janet Yellen , Federal Reserve , Bloomberg Government , Capital Impact
On this week's Capital Impact show, Bloomberg Government analysts will discuss legislation that would strengthen the pharmaceutical supply chain, and the second quarter lobbying numbers.
August 1, 2013
On this week's Capital Impact show, Bloomberg Government analysts discuss President Obama's 2014 budget proposal, and patent litigation settlements involving pharmaceutical companies.
April 18, 2013
Tags: acquisition , contracting , 2014 budget , President Barack Obama , Congress , deficit reduction , Loren Duggan , Cameron Leuthy , Federal Trade Commission , patent litigation , pay for delay , Allen Scott , Bloomberg Government , Capital Impact
On this week's Capital Impact show, Bloomberg Government analysts will discuss health care fraud, sequestration, and immigration reform.
March 7, 2013
On this week's Bloomberg Government Capital Impact show, analysts will talk about what's next for sequestration, options for repairing the Harrier jet, technology that Israel could use to respond to the Iranian nuclear threat, and why certain medications may be in short supply.
October 4, 2012
Tags: acquisition , continuing resolution , sequestration , F-35 , Harrier AV-8B , Marine Corps , Afghanistan , Iran , nuclear weapons , atom bomb , Medicare , Grey Market , Allen Scott , Rob Levinson , Kevin Brancato , Christine Ryan , Michael Oren , Bloomberg Government , Capital Impact
On this week's Capital Impact show, Bloomberg Government analysts will discuss growth potential at the Veterans Administration, the Affordable Care Act's impact on drug companies, and a preview of the 2012 Democratic and Republican conventions.
August 23, 2012
Tags: acquisition , contracting , Bloomberg Government , Capital Impact , sequestration , health care spending , Department of Veteran Affairs , Brian Friel , Affordable Care Act , Medicare , Medicaid , Department of Defense , 2012 Democratic convention , 2012 Republican convention , Bloomberg Insider , Tim Franklin
On this week's show, host Allen Scott examines efforts to cut health care costs and their potential implications for businesses and federal and state budgets. Guests include Health Care Analysts Christopher Flavelle and Brian Rye, and Congressional Analyst Loren Duggan.