Shows & Panels
- The 2014 Big Picture on Cyber Security
- AFCEA Answers
- Ask the CIO
- Connected Government
- Consolidating Mission-critical Systems
- Constituent Servicing
- Continuous Monitoring: Tools and Techniques for Trustworthy Government IT
- The Data Privacy Imperative: Safeguarding Sensitive Data
- Eliminating the Pitfalls: Steps to Virtualization in Government
- Federal Executive Forum
- Federal Tech Talk
- Government Cloud Brokerage: Who, What, When, Where, Why?
- Government Mobility
- Mission-critical Apps in the Cloud
- Mobile Device Management
- The Modern Federal Threat Landscape
- The Path from Legacy Systems
- Understanding the Intersection of Customer Service and Security in the Cloud
Shows & Panels
Search Tags: Brian Betts
The fourth and final young man charged with the murder of a popular D.C. middle school principal Brian Betts is set to enter a guilty plea in connection to the death, WTOP has learned.
The mother of the teenager who admitted using a handgun while robbing murdered middle school principal Brian Betts pleaded guilty to two counts of credit card theft, WTOP has learned.
The third of four men charged with murdering D.C. middle school principal Brian Betts plans to plead guilty Tuesday afternoon in Montgomery County Circuit Court, WTOP has learned.
A man who admitted to fatally shooting a popular D.C. middle school principal has been sentenced to 40 years in prison.
The attorney for the family of the middle school principal found murdered in his home in April is pushing for the death to be investigated as a hate crime, WTOP has learned.
Another suspect in the murder of D.C. middle school principal Brian Betts will plead guilty to criminal charges.
One of four men charged with murdering D.C. middle school principal Brian Betts pleaded guilty Monday in Montgomery County Circuit Court.
Police went too far in questioning a suspect charged with a popular D.C. school principal's murder and prosecutors will not be able to show video of the interrogation during the trial, a judge has ruled.
Four teens are charged with murdering the popular D.C. principal.
A Montgomery County grand jury has indicted four suspects in connection with the killing of beloved D.C. middle school principal Brian Betts.