Shows & Panels
- AFCEA Answers
- Ask the CIO
- The Big Data Dilemma
- Carrying On with Continuity of Operations
- Connected Government
- Constituent Servicing
- Continuous Monitoring: Tools and Techniques for Trustworthy Government IT
- The Cyber Imperative
- Cyber Solutions for 2013 and Beyond
- Expert Voices
- Federal Executive Forum
- Federal IT Challenge
- Federal Tech Talk
- Mission-critical Apps in the Cloud
- The Path from Legacy Systems
- The Real Deal on Digital Government
- The Reality of Continuous Monitoring... Is Your Agency Secure?
- Veterans in Private Sector: Making the Transition
Shows & Panels
Search Tags: Braddock Road
Alexandria Mayor and Metro Boardmember Bill Euille doesn't get a good feeling when he walks on some Metro station platforms.
There's now tangible evidence that the High Occupancy Toll Lane project along the Virginia side of the Capital Beltway is moving forward.
Tags: HOT lanes , Capital Beltway , Virginia Department of Transportation , VDOT , Steve Titunik , Little River Turnpike , Dulles Toll Road , E-Z Pass , Fluor-Transurban , Adam Tuss , Sprawl and Crawl
Metro calls it a communication breakdown. Its central command didn't tell track workers it rerouted trains before actually rerouting them.
Tags: Metro , Blue Line , Yellow Line , Potomac Yard , King Street , Tri-State Oversight Committee , Matt Bassett , Lisa Farbstein , Ronald Reagan Washington National Airport , John Moore , Adam Tuss , Colleen Kelleher
The left lane of the Inner Loop of the Capital Beltway in Annandale was closed because of high water on the highway.
At Braddock Road, all traffic will be diverted into the serviceways in each direction.