Shows & Panels
- Accelerate and Streamline for Better Customer Service
- Ask the CIO
- The Big Data Dilemma
- Carrying On with Continuity of Operations
- Client Virtualization Solutions
- Data Protection in a Virtual World
- Expert Voices
- Federal Executive Forum
- Federal IT Challenge
- Federal Tech Talk
- Feds in the Cloud
- Health IT: A Policy Change Agent
- Improving Healthcare Outcomes through IT Policy
- IT Innovation in the New Era of Government
- Making Dollars And Sense Out of Data Center Consolidation
- Navigating the Private Cloud
- One Step to the Cloud, Two Steps Toward Innovation
- Path to FDCCI Compliance
- Take Command of Your Mobility Initiative
Shows & Panels
Search Tags: Brad Bunn
John Sepulveda, the Veterans Affairs Department assistant secretary for human resources and administration, said the portal lets employees assess their skill gaps and create a plan to move up the career ladder. HUD and DLA also have initiatives to create high performing employees and organizations.
DoD, OPM to make recommendations this summer
Tags: P&B , Brenda Farrell , Darryl Perkinson , Rep. Solomon Ortiz , Rep. Randy Forbes , DoD , Navy , GAO , SSA , IRS , House Armed Services Committee , OPM , Federal Managers Association , NSPS , pay-for-performance , GS system
Defense Business Board convenes a second day of hearings on NSPS, the controversial pay-for-performance program at the Department of Defense. Members of the public, DoD staff and supervisors will follow six experts who, on Thursday, defended and attacked NSPS.
Task force says DoD should reconstruct pay-for-performance program. Military expects to decide on path forward this fall.
Tags: Defense Business Board , National Security Personnel System , NSPS , Defense Department , Richard Brown , National Federation of Federal Employees , John Gage , American Federation of Government Employees
Pressure from lawmakers and union groups have halted the controversial pay for performance system at the Department of Defense.