Shows & Panels
- The 2014 Big Picture on Cyber Security
- AFCEA Answers
- Ask the CIO
- Building the Hybrid Cloud
- Connected Government: How to Build and Procure Network Services for the Future
- Continuing Diagnostics and Mitigation: Discussion of Progress and Next Steps
- Federal Executive Forum
- Federal Tech Talk
- The Intersection: Where Technology Meets Transformation
- Maximizing ROI Through Data Center Consolidation
- Moving to the Cloud. What's the best approach for me
- Navigating Tough Choices in Government Cloud Computing
- The New Generation of Database
- Satellite Communications: Acquiring SATCOM in Tight Times
- Targeting Advanced Threats: Proven Methods from Detection through Remediation
- Transformative Technology: Desktop Virtualization in Government
- The Truth About IT Opex and Software Defined Networking
- Value of Health IT
Shows & Panels
Search Tags: Boston bombings
Doctor Christopher C. Harmon, the Major General Matthew C. Horner Chair of Military Theory at Marine Corps University will talk about terrorism and whether we are seeing changes in strategy and tactics.
May 31, 2013
One of three college students arrested Wednesday in the Boston Marathon bombings case was allowed to return to the United States from Kazakhstan in January despite not having a valid student visa.
Host Mike Causey will talk furloughs with Federal Career Experts owner John Grobe, and hiring, retirement backlog, and more with Stephen Losey and Sean Reilly from the Federal Times.
May 1, 2013
Tags: pay and benefits , workforce , contracting , furloughs , sequestration , hiring , OPM backlog , FAA , air traffic controllers , charitable giving , John Grobe , Federal Career Experts , Sean Reilly , Stephen Losey , Mike Causey , Your Turn
Heritage Foundation security expert James Carafano will discuss the terrorist bombings in Boston, and what the U.S. government can do to prevent future attacks.
April 19, 2013
Bob Blitzer, former chief of the FBI's domestic Terrorism and Counterterrorism Planning Section, told the Federal Drive with Tom Temin and Emily Kopp a substantial joint terrorism task force will draw on federal resources to investigate Monday's bombings in Boston.