Shows & Panels
- The 2014 Big Picture on Cyber Security
- AFCEA Answers
- Ask the CIO
- Building the Hybrid Cloud
- Connected Government: How to Build and Procure Network Services for the Future
- Continuing Diagnostics and Mitigation: Discussion of Progress and Next Steps
- Federal Executive Forum
- Federal Tech Talk
- The Future of Government Data Centers
- The Future of IT: How CIOs Can Enable the Service-Oriented Enterprise
- The Intersection: Where Technology Meets Transformation
- Maximizing ROI Through Data Center Consolidation
- Modern Mission Critical Series
- Moving to the Cloud. What's the best approach for me
- Navigating Tough Choices in Government Cloud Computing
- The New Generation of Database
- Satellite Communications: Acquiring SATCOM in Tight Times
- Targeting Advanced Threats: Proven Methods from Detection through Remediation
- Transformative Technology: Desktop Virtualization in Government
- The Truth About IT Opex and Software Defined Networking
- Value of Health IT
- Air Traffic Management Transformation Report
- Cloud First Report
- General Dynamics IT Enterprise Center
- Gov Cloud Minute
- Government in Technology Series
- Homeland Security Cybersecurity Market Report
- National Cybersecurity Awareness Month
- Technology Insights
- The Cyber Security Report
- The Next Generation Cyber Security Experts
Shows & Panels
Search Tags: Booz Allen Hamilton
A recent survey of chief human capital officers reveals some shortcomings and frustrations in the relationship between CHCOs and the Office of Personnel Management. But two veteran federal HR experts said such a tension is natural and even healthy. And a top OPM leader talks about an initiative to resolve concerns over the shortcomings of training on the part of the HR workforce and their ability to assist in hiring reforms.
Tags: management , human resource management , CHCO Council , OPM , Kathryn Medina , DHS , Jeff Neal , John Salamone , FMP , Ron Sanders , Partnership for Public Service , Grant Thornton , hiring reforms , Max Cacas
Change is hard, and particularly around gov 2.0.
Booz Allen Hamilton's Steve Radick discusses a recent blog post.
Host Larry Allen explores this topic with Maria Darby of Booz Allen Hamilton and Brooks Holtom of the McDonough School of Business.
June 29, 2010
Learn more in today's cybersecurity update.
How can the federal government attract the best and the brightest workers to develop the strongest cyber workforce on the planet? Hint: it's not just about hiring those with computer skills. We get details about a recent report from Booz Allen Hamilton and the Partnership for Public Service.
Steve Radick of Booz Allen Hamilton has some ideas.
Michael Isman, principal at Booz Allen Hamilton, explains what you need to know as a CIO.
Wednesday, November 11th, 2009 at 2:05pm
Identity Theft is a multifaceted problem that has grown to epidemic proportions with the development of the internet and of the on-line economy.
Tags: technology , Booz Allen Distinguished Speaker Series , Kathleen Walter , IRS , Richard Power , CyLab , Carnegie Mellon University , Calivin Sneed , Blue Cross Blue Shield Association , Kennethe Jenkins , US Secret Service , cyber crime , identity theft
Thursday, December 17th, 2009 at 2:05pm
In the growing on-line world of quick and unmonitored transactions and communications, virtual identities have become common elements of people's daily lives creating limitless opportunities for criminals to recruit, launder their money, and communicate under the cloak of anonymity. A panel of leading government experts discuss the way that our adversaries use these systems and how organizations can better prepare for the threats they are facing. From a commercial, law enforcement and security perspective, panelists will explain the scope of the problems and the potential benefits that can be derived from new social media
Tags: technology , Booz Allen Distinguished Speaker Series , Virtual Identity , cyber , crime , James A. Lewis , Dr. Reobert E. Young , Roy D. Dotson , Secret Service , Department of Homeland Security , Gary Cubbage ,