Shows & Panels
Shows & Panels
- The 2014 Big Picture on Cyber Security
- AFCEA Answers
- American Readiness: Renewable Power and Efficiency Technologies
- Ask the CIO
- Building the Hybrid Cloud
- Connected Government: How to Build and Procure Network Services for the Future
- Continuing Diagnostics and Mitigation: Discussion of Progress and Next Steps
- Federal Executive Forum
- Federal News Radio's National Cyber Security Awareness Month Special Panel Discussion
- Federal Tech Talk
- The Future of Government Data Centers
- The Future of IT: How CIOs Can Enable the Service-Oriented Enterprise
- Government Perspectives on Mobility and the Cloud
- The Intersection: Where Technology Meets Transformation
- Maximizing ROI Through Data Center Consolidation
- Mitigating Insider Threats in Virtual & Cloud Environments
- Modern Mission Critical Series
- The New Generation of Database
- Reimagining the Next Generation of Government
- Targeting Advanced Threats: Proven Methods from Detection through Remediation
- Transformative Technology: Desktop Virtualization in Government
- The Truth About IT Opex and Software Defined Networking
- Air Traffic Management Transformation Report
- Cloud First Report
- General Dynamics IT Enterprise Center
- Gov Cloud Minute
- Government in Technology Series
- Homeland Security Cybersecurity Market Report
- National Cybersecurity Awareness Month
- Technology Insights
- The Cyber Security Report
- The Next Generation Cyber Security Experts
Shows & Panels
Search Tags: Booz Allen Hamilton
An ever-increasing focus on process and compliance has made governance processes burdensome rather than a catalyst for program success and mission enablement. Booz Allen Hamilton's Michael Isman has some tips for IT managers on how to deal with that.
Ben Marglin, principal at Booz Allen Hamilton, explains changes coming to the way agencies make business cases for IT projects.
Four of the nation's largest government contractors have won Navy task orders under a multiple-award, indefinite-delivery, indefinite-quantity contract with a total potential value of $204 million over five years if all options are exercised.
Navy isseus contracts to examine the science, architecture, engineering, functionality, interface and interoperability of cyberspace operations systems, services and capabilities at the tactical, operational and strategic levels.
Agencies spend significant time and resources recruiting and training top talent but a new study warns that many are ignoring the other crucial side of the equation - keeping those employees. Booz Allen's Ron Sanders explains.
A new report warns that agencies need to focus on employee retention as Congress threatens pay and hiring freezes. Agency leaders and line managers must work together to maintain their workforces.
What does the Quadrennial Diplomacy and Development Review mean for the nation's defense, diplomacy and development strategy? Jon Allen and Cheryl Steele, senior associates at Booz Allen Hamilton, joined the Federal Drive this morning to discuss it.
A report released Wednesday said the cost of government attrition goes beyond dollar figures alone.
A report released Wednesday said the cost of government attrition goes beyond dollar figures alone but can also have "significant consequences" on an agency's policies and programs.
A report by the Partnership for Public Service and Booz Allen Hamilton point to the need for agencies to examine who is leaving their jobs and why because the costs may go beyond dollar figures and impact policies and programs.