Shows & Panels
- The 2014 Big Picture on Cyber Security
- AFCEA Answers
- Ask the CIO
- Connected Government
- Consolidating Mission-critical Systems
- Constituent Servicing
- Continuous Monitoring: Tools and Techniques for Trustworthy Government IT
- The Data Privacy Imperative: Safeguarding Sensitive Data
- Eliminating the Pitfalls: Steps to Virtualization in Government
- Federal Executive Forum
- Federal Tech Talk
- Government Cloud Brokerage: Who, What, When, Where, Why?
- Government Mobility
- Mission-critical Apps in the Cloud
- Mobile Device Management
- The Modern Federal Threat Landscape
- The Path from Legacy Systems
- Understanding the Intersection of Customer Service and Security in the Cloud
Shows & Panels
Search Tags: Booz Allen Hamilton
Booz Allen Hamilton is partnering with the University of Maryland University College to provide three online graduate certifications in cybersecurity.
Learn more from the results of a Harvard/Booz Allen Hamilton study
A recent survey of chief human capital officers reveals some shortcomings and frustrations in the relationship between CHCOs and the Office of Personnel Management. But two veteran federal HR experts said such a tension is natural and even healthy. And a top OPM leader talks about an initiative to resolve concerns over the shortcomings of training on the part of the HR workforce and their ability to assist in hiring reforms.
Tags: management , human resource management , CHCO Council , OPM , Kathryn Medina , DHS , Jeff Neal , John Salamone , FMP , Ron Sanders , Partnership for Public Service , Grant Thornton , hiring reforms , Max Cacas
Change is hard, and particularly around gov 2.0.
Booz Allen Hamilton's Steve Radick discusses a recent blog post.
Host Larry Allen explores this topic with Maria Darby of Booz Allen Hamilton and Brooks Holtom of the McDonough School of Business.
June 29, 2010
Learn more in today's cybersecurity update.
How can the federal government attract the best and the brightest workers to develop the strongest cyber workforce on the planet? Hint: it's not just about hiring those with computer skills. We get details about a recent report from Booz Allen Hamilton and the Partnership for Public Service.
Steve Radick of Booz Allen Hamilton has some ideas.
Michael Isman, principal at Booz Allen Hamilton, explains what you need to know as a CIO.