Shows & Panels
- The 2014 Big Picture on Cyber Security
- AFCEA Answers
- Ask the CIO
- Connected Government
- Consolidating Mission-critical Systems
- Constituent Servicing
- The Data Privacy Imperative: Safeguarding Sensitive Data
- Eliminating the Pitfalls: Steps to Virtualization in Government
- Federal Executive Forum
- Federal Tech Talk
- Government Cloud Brokerage: Who, What, When, Where, Why?
- Government Mobility
- The Intersection: Where Technology Meets Transformation
- Maximizing ROI Through Data Center Consolidation
- Mobile Device Management
- The Modern Federal Threat Landscape
- Moving to the Cloud. What's the best approach for me
- Navigating Tough Choices in Government Cloud Computing
- Satellite Communications: Acquiring SATCOM in Tight Times
- Transformative Technology: Desktop Virtualization in Government
- Understanding the Intersection of Customer Service and Security in the Cloud
Shows & Panels
Search Tags: Booz Allen Hamilton
What does the Quadrennial Diplomacy and Development Review mean for the nation's defense, diplomacy and development strategy? Jon Allen and Cheryl Steele, senior associates at Booz Allen Hamilton, joined the Federal Drive this morning to discuss it.
A report released Wednesday said the cost of government attrition goes beyond dollar figures alone.
A report released Wednesday said the cost of government attrition goes beyond dollar figures alone but can also have "significant consequences" on an agency's policies and programs.
A report by the Partnership for Public Service and Booz Allen Hamilton point to the need for agencies to examine who is leaving their jobs and why because the costs may go beyond dollar figures and impact policies and programs.
Booz Allen Hamilton is partnering with the University of Maryland University College to provide three online graduate certifications in cybersecurity.
Learn more from the results of a Harvard/Booz Allen Hamilton study
A recent survey of chief human capital officers reveals some shortcomings and frustrations in the relationship between CHCOs and the Office of Personnel Management. But two veteran federal HR experts said such a tension is natural and even healthy. And a top OPM leader talks about an initiative to resolve concerns over the shortcomings of training on the part of the HR workforce and their ability to assist in hiring reforms.
Tags: management , human resource management , CHCO Council , OPM , Kathryn Medina , DHS , Jeff Neal , John Salamone , FMP , Ron Sanders , Partnership for Public Service , Grant Thornton , hiring reforms , Max Cacas
Change is hard, and particularly around gov 2.0.
Booz Allen Hamilton's Steve Radick discusses a recent blog post.
Host Larry Allen explores this topic with Maria Darby of Booz Allen Hamilton and Brooks Holtom of the McDonough School of Business.
June 29, 2010