Shows & Panels
- The 2014 Big Picture on Cyber Security
- AFCEA Answers
- Ask the CIO
- Building the Hybrid Cloud
- Connected Government: How to Build and Procure Network Services for the Future
- Continuing Diagnostics and Mitigation: Discussion of Progress and Next Steps
- Federal Executive Forum
- Federal Tech Talk
- The Intersection: Where Technology Meets Transformation
- Maximizing ROI Through Data Center Consolidation
- Moving to the Cloud. What's the best approach for me
- Navigating Tough Choices in Government Cloud Computing
- The New Generation of Database
- Satellite Communications: Acquiring SATCOM in Tight Times
- Targeting Advanced Threats: Proven Methods from Detection through Remediation
- Transformative Technology: Desktop Virtualization in Government
- The Truth About IT Opex and Software Defined Networking
- Value of Health IT
Shows & Panels
Search Tags: Booz Allen Hamilton
Office of Management and Budget Director Jack Lew said the White House will be less dictatorial and more collaborative in finding spending reductions that work for each agency, individually. Lew would not rule out further changes to federal employee pay and benefits. Agencies are encouraged to work with stakeholders, especially Congress, from the beginning of the process to what the cuts should be.
With the report now completed, what changes are in store for the nation's development and diplomacy missions? Jon Allen and Cheryl Steele, senior associates at Booz Allen Hamilton share their insights
Booz Allen Hamilton is coming clean about an alleged attack by hacker group Anonymous. Learn more in today's cybersecurity update.
A major government contractor may be the latest victim of the hacker group called Anonymous. Learn more in today's Cybersecurity Update.
The Partnership for Public Service and Booz Allen Hamilton have teamed up for a report on the state of succession planning in the federal HR community. Ron Sanders is a senior executive advisor for Booz Allen Hamilton.
An ever-increasing focus on process and compliance has made governance processes burdensome rather than a catalyst for program success and mission enablement. Booz Allen Hamilton's Michael Isman has some tips for IT managers on how to deal with that.
Ben Marglin, principal at Booz Allen Hamilton, explains changes coming to the way agencies make business cases for IT projects.
Four of the nation's largest government contractors have won Navy task orders under a multiple-award, indefinite-delivery, indefinite-quantity contract with a total potential value of $204 million over five years if all options are exercised.
Navy isseus contracts to examine the science, architecture, engineering, functionality, interface and interoperability of cyberspace operations systems, services and capabilities at the tactical, operational and strategic levels.