Shows & Panels
- AFCEA Answers
- Ask the CIO
- The Big Data Dilemma
- Carrying On with Continuity of Operations
- Connected Government
- Constituent Servicing
- Continuous Monitoring: Tools and Techniques for Trustworthy Government IT
- The Cyber Imperative
- Cyber Solutions for 2013 and Beyond
- The Data Privacy Imperative: Safeguarding Sensitive Data
- Expert Voices
- Federal Executive Forum
- Federal IT Challenge
- Federal Tech Talk
- Mission-critical Apps in the Cloud
- The Modern Federal Threat Landscape
- The Path from Legacy Systems
- The Real Deal on Digital Government
- The Reality of Continuous Monitoring... Is Your Agency Secure?
- Veterans in Private Sector: Making the Transition
Shows & Panels
Search Tags: Booz Allen Hamilton
Office of Management and Budget Director Jack Lew said the White House will be less dictatorial and more collaborative in finding spending reductions that work for each agency, individually. Lew would not rule out further changes to federal employee pay and benefits. Agencies are encouraged to work with stakeholders, especially Congress, from the beginning of the process to what the cuts should be.
With the report now completed, what changes are in store for the nation's development and diplomacy missions? Jon Allen and Cheryl Steele, senior associates at Booz Allen Hamilton share their insights
Booz Allen Hamilton is coming clean about an alleged attack by hacker group Anonymous. Learn more in today's cybersecurity update.
A major government contractor may be the latest victim of the hacker group called Anonymous. Learn more in today's Cybersecurity Update.
The Partnership for Public Service and Booz Allen Hamilton have teamed up for a report on the state of succession planning in the federal HR community. Ron Sanders is a senior executive advisor for Booz Allen Hamilton.
An ever-increasing focus on process and compliance has made governance processes burdensome rather than a catalyst for program success and mission enablement. Booz Allen Hamilton's Michael Isman has some tips for IT managers on how to deal with that.
Ben Marglin, principal at Booz Allen Hamilton, explains changes coming to the way agencies make business cases for IT projects.