Shows & Panels
- AFCEA Answers
- Ask the CIO
- The Big Data Dilemma
- Carrying On with Continuity of Operations
- Connected Government
- Constituent Servicing
- Continuous Monitoring: Tools and Techniques for Trustworthy Government IT
- The Cyber Imperative
- Cyber Solutions for 2013 and Beyond
- The Data Privacy Imperative: Safeguarding Sensitive Data
- Expert Voices
- Federal Executive Forum
- Federal IT Challenge
- Federal Tech Talk
- Mission-critical Apps in the Cloud
- The Modern Federal Threat Landscape
- The Path from Legacy Systems
- The Real Deal on Digital Government
- The Reality of Continuous Monitoring... Is Your Agency Secure?
- Veterans in Private Sector: Making the Transition
Shows & Panels
Search Tags: Booz Allen Hamilton
Vendors say agencies likely to start small with private networks
Experts differ on how the position should work
Booz Allen Hamilton principal explains how the federal government's adoption of a trust framework in the wake of the Open Government Directive will facilitate trust between agencies and citizens -- and ultimately make the business of government easier.
Steve Radick of Booz Allen Hamilton gives us his take on why he thinks 2.0 has been so influential over the past ten years.
Booz Allen Hamilton discusses new tool it developed to examine workforce risk.
Listen November 10th at 2pm
Program will discuss the progress of Cloud Computing in the Federal Government, best practices including the DISA RACE program, challenges still ahead, lessons learned, and the vision for the future.
Tags: technology , Federal Executive Forum , cloud , DoD , federal government , DISA , Roberty Carey , Navy , Mike Krieger , Army , Henry Sienkiewcz , Tom Simmons , Tim Harder , Citrix Systems , EMC Federal Systems , Ron Ritchey
A recent flurry of cyberattacks on federal government computer networks has raised awareness of the urgent need for more cybersecurity experts.