Shows & Panels
- The 2014 Big Picture on Cyber Security
- AFCEA Answers
- Ask the CIO
- Building the Hybrid Cloud
- Connected Government: How to Build and Procure Network Services for the Future
- Continuing Diagnostics and Mitigation: Discussion of Progress and Next Steps
- Federal Executive Forum
- Federal Tech Talk
- The Future of Government Data Centers
- The Future of IT: How CIOs Can Enable the Service-Oriented Enterprise
- The Intersection: Where Technology Meets Transformation
- Maximizing ROI Through Data Center Consolidation
- Modern Mission Critical Series
- Moving to the Cloud. What's the best approach for me
- Navigating Tough Choices in Government Cloud Computing
- The New Generation of Database
- Satellite Communications: Acquiring SATCOM in Tight Times
- Targeting Advanced Threats: Proven Methods from Detection through Remediation
- Transformative Technology: Desktop Virtualization in Government
- The Truth About IT Opex and Software Defined Networking
- Value of Health IT
- Air Traffic Management Transformation Report
- Cloud First Report
- General Dynamics IT Enterprise Center
- Gov Cloud Minute
- Government in Technology Series
- Homeland Security Cybersecurity Market Report
- National Cybersecurity Awareness Month
- Technology Insights
- The Cyber Security Report
- The Next Generation Cyber Security Experts
Shows & Panels
Search Tags: Booz Allen Hamilton
Booz Allen Hamilton Senior Vice President Brad Medairy, will discuss how Continuous Diagnostics and Mitigation (CDM) can help your agency meet its cybersecurity challenges.
September 9, 2014
Tags: acquisition , contracting , Brad Medairy , cybersecurity , Continous Diagnostics and Mitigation , cyber threats , asset management , vulnerability management , predictive intelligence , Roger Waldron , Coalition for Government Procurement , Off the Shelf
Office of Personnel Management asks agencies to consider how the proposed across-the-board 1 percent pay increase for all federal employees will impact the special rates some employees salaries are calculated on.
John Salamone of FMP Consulting and Ron Sanders of Booz Allen Hamilton counted down the top federal stories of the week with Francis Rose.
John Hickey, the mobility program manager for the Defense Information Systems Agency, talks about the status of DoD's commercial mobile device programs, for both classified and unclassified communications. Greg Wenzel, a senior vice president at Booz Allen Hamilton, discusses the findings of a recent survey of government employees about DoD acquisition.
Eight percent of the Senior Executive Service move to a different agency once while in SES. That's according to new research from the Partnership for Public Service and Booz Allen Hamilton, which suggests creating a four-tiered SES classification system. Tier four is for executives who have worked at several different agencies and lead government-wide projects. Tier one is an entry level spot for current feds. Bob Tobias, director of Key Executive Leadership Programs at American University, explains it all to In Depth with Francis Rose
A legislative attempt to reform the aging federal personnel system will face a difficult path in Congress even if it's able to muster the support of key stakeholders, including the White House and federal-employee unions. Experts discussed proposed reforms to the civil-service system outlined in a new report published Tuesday by the Partnership and Booz Allen Hamilton.
Today's General Schedule system is a "relic of a bygone era," according to a new report from the Partnership for Public Service and Booz Allen Hamilton. It says the government needs to be more attuned to the private sector. At least one federal union is criticizing the plan. Ron Sanders, vice president of Booz Allen Hamilton, discussed the details of the report with Federal Drive hosts Tom Temin and Emily Kopp.
A new report from the Partnership for Public Service and Booz Allen Hamilton calls for essentially throwing out the 65-year-old General Schedule system, comprised of 15 separate grade levels, and replacing it with five broad work levels. The report also calls for changes to the way federal pay is calculated and recommends setting up a governmentwide pay-for-performance process.
Jennifer Mattingley hosts a roundtable discussion of the the status of telework in the federal government.
January 24, 2014
Tags: workforce , telework , OPM , Jennifer Mattingley , Ron Sanders , Kate Lister , Global Work Analytics , Tyler Robinson , Young Government Leaders , Kimberly Wells , Shaw Bransford and Roth , Fed Talk
Peter Andrejev, principal in Booz Allen Hamilton's Strategic Innovations Group, discusses acquisition management and the implementation of complex systems.
January 21, 2014
Tags: acquisition , contracting , Acquisition management , system implementation , communication management , Peter Andrejev , Strategic Innovations Group , strategic innovation , Roger Waldron , Off the Shelf , Coalition for Government Procurement