Shows & Panels
Shows & Panels
- The 2014 Big Picture on Cyber Security
- AFCEA Answers
- American Readiness: Renewable Power and Efficiency Technologies
- Ask the CIO
- Building the Hybrid Cloud
- Connected Government: How to Build and Procure Network Services for the Future
- Continuing Diagnostics and Mitigation: Discussion of Progress and Next Steps
- Delivering the Digital Government Mission
- Federal Executive Forum
- Federal News Radio's National Cyber Security Awareness Month Special Panel Discussion
- Federal Tech Talk
- The Future of Government Data Centers
- The Future of IT: How CIOs Can Enable the Service-Oriented Enterprise
- Government Perspectives on Mobility and the Cloud
- The Intersection: Where Technology Meets Transformation
- Maximizing ROI Through Data Center Consolidation
- Mitigating Insider Threats in Virtual & Cloud Environments
- Modern Mission Critical Series
- The New Generation of Database
- Reimagining the Next Generation of Government
- Targeting Advanced Threats: Proven Methods from Detection through Remediation
- Transformative Technology: Desktop Virtualization in Government
- The Truth About IT Opex and Software Defined Networking
- Air Traffic Management Transformation Report
- Cloud First Report
- General Dynamics IT Enterprise Center
- Gov Cloud Minute
- Government in Technology Series
- Homeland Security Cybersecurity Market Report
- National Cybersecurity Awareness Month
- Technology Insights
- The Cyber Security Report
- The Next Generation Cyber Security Experts
Shows & Panels
Search Tags: Booz Allen
Today, most organizations are keenly aware of deliberate insider threats that pose risk to their cybersecurity posture. But recently the internal threat has morphed. More than ever "accidental insiders" — sources of vulnerability who are not maliciously trying to cause harm, are unknowingly presenting major risks which can compromise an organization and its infrastructure. This panel sponsored by Booz Allen Hamilton, will bring together top industry experts to discuss the threats posed by these accidental insiders. Several questions and issues will be explored including: How do you define and characterize accidental insider threats? How prevalent are these threats? How do you measure the impact of an accidental insider threat incident after it has occurred? How does legislation and policy affect what organizations can do to address these threats?
On the In Depth show blog, you can listen to the interviews, find more information about the guests on the show each day and links to additional resources.
Brian Friel, Bloomberg Government federal business intelligence analyst, authored a report that said a new contracting trend is putting a cash-squeeze on some firms.
Listen to this program on demand below
Originally Aired January 25th @ 3:05pm
Tags: technology , wireless , interoperability , Dr. David Boyd , DHS , Mike Duffy , DoJ , Paige Atkins , DISA , defense spectrum organization , joe rose , paul cosgrave , District of Columbia , New York City , Dave Williams , jim payne , Bechtel , stephen orr , cisco
With the new Obama administration, HSPD-12 will gain greater importance as the government prepares for next phase.
We look at what impact a new IPO will have on McLean-based Booz Allen, one of the fastest growing private companies in the Washington area, with the Washington Business Journal's Bryant Ruiz Switzky.
Every agency has submitted a plan, per the White House request. David Erne, senior associate at Booz Allen, joined the DorobekINSIDER to discuss what agencies put together.
The first flight using the Next Generation air transportation system took off this week. Learn about the flight and how the new technology will change the way we fly.
Smart Power implies the synchronization and integration of multiple government organizations to secure our national interests around the world. We get details from Booz Allen's Jon Allen and Cheryl Steele.
Defense intelligence community members and industry peers have come together for knowledge sharing, training and discussion of current and future information technology (IT) challenges and requirements. We get details from Booz Allen's Mike McConnell, the former Director of National Intelligence.