Shows & Panels
- AFCEA Answers
- Ask the CIO
- The Big Data Dilemma
- Carrying On with Continuity of Operations
- Connected Government
- Constituent Servicing
- Continuous Monitoring: Tools and Techniques for Trustworthy Government IT
- The Cyber Imperative
- Cyber Solutions for 2013 and Beyond
- The Data Privacy Imperative: Safeguarding Sensitive Data
- Expert Voices
- Federal Executive Forum
- Federal IT Challenge
- Federal Tech Talk
- Mission-critical Apps in the Cloud
- The Modern Federal Threat Landscape
- The Path from Legacy Systems
- The Real Deal on Digital Government
- The Reality of Continuous Monitoring... Is Your Agency Secure?
- Veterans in Private Sector: Making the Transition
Shows & Panels
Search Tags: Boeing
Termination fees could impact budget of future modernization efforts. New strategy to detail incremental approach; Boeing still to do some work.
The Pentagon says the program costs too much to keep it going.
Boeing has received a $12 billion dollar contract to keep the Defense Department's C-17 Globemaster transport planes flying
Tanker battle creates strange bedfellows.
The first two bids were expected but a surprise third bidder has joined the contest. Aviation industry analyst Richard Aboulafia explains.
Defense News reports that the Air Force sent assessments for a refueling tanker deal to two contractors, but mixed up the info intended for each company.
Boeing's vice president of commercial crew programs John Elbon joins the Federal Drive with information on his company's plans for commercial space exploration.
Three major defense contractors are competing for the next missile contract. Learn more in today's DoD Report
More congressional oversight is coming for one defense contractor in particular. Learn more in today's DoD report.