Shows & Panels
- The 2014 Big Picture on Cyber Security
- AFCEA Answers
- Ask the CIO
- Connected Government
- Consolidating Mission-critical Systems
- Constituent Servicing
- The Data Privacy Imperative: Safeguarding Sensitive Data
- Eliminating the Pitfalls: Steps to Virtualization in Government
- Federal Executive Forum
- Federal Tech Talk
- Government Cloud Brokerage: Who, What, When, Where, Why?
- Government Mobility
- The Intersection: Where Technology Meets Transformation
- Maximizing ROI Through Data Center Consolidation
- Mobile Device Management
- The Modern Federal Threat Landscape
- Moving to the Cloud. What's the best approach for me
- Navigating Tough Choices in Government Cloud Computing
- Satellite Communications: Acquiring SATCOM in Tight Times
- Transformative Technology: Desktop Virtualization in Government
- Understanding the Intersection of Customer Service and Security in the Cloud
Shows & Panels
Search Tags: Boeing
Termination fees could impact budget of future modernization efforts. New strategy to detail incremental approach; Boeing still to do some work.
The Pentagon says the program costs too much to keep it going.
Boeing has received a $12 billion dollar contract to keep the Defense Department's C-17 Globemaster transport planes flying
Tanker battle creates strange bedfellows.
The first two bids were expected but a surprise third bidder has joined the contest. Aviation industry analyst Richard Aboulafia explains.
Defense News reports that the Air Force sent assessments for a refueling tanker deal to two contractors, but mixed up the info intended for each company.
Boeing's vice president of commercial crew programs John Elbon joins the Federal Drive with information on his company's plans for commercial space exploration.
Three major defense contractors are competing for the next missile contract. Learn more in today's DoD Report
More congressional oversight is coming for one defense contractor in particular. Learn more in today's DoD report.