Shows & Panels
- Accelerate and Streamline for Better Customer Service
- Ask the CIO
- The Big Data Dilemma
- Carrying On with Continuity of Operations
- Client Virtualization Solutions
- Data Protection in a Virtual World
- Expert Voices
- Federal Executive Forum
- Federal IT Challenge
- Federal Tech Talk
- Feds in the Cloud
- Health IT: A Policy Change Agent
- Improving Healthcare Outcomes through IT Policy
- IT Innovation in the New Era of Government
- Making Dollars And Sense Out of Data Center Consolidation
- Navigating the Private Cloud
- One Step to the Cloud, Two Steps Toward Innovation
- Path to FDCCI Compliance
- Take Command of Your Mobility Initiative
Shows & Panels
Search Tags: Boeing
Boeing has received a $12 billion dollar contract to keep the Defense Department's C-17 Globemaster transport planes flying
Tanker battle creates strange bedfellows.
The first two bids were expected but a surprise third bidder has joined the contest. Aviation industry analyst Richard Aboulafia explains.
Defense News reports that the Air Force sent assessments for a refueling tanker deal to two contractors, but mixed up the info intended for each company.
Boeing's vice president of commercial crew programs John Elbon joins the Federal Drive with information on his company's plans for commercial space exploration.
Three major defense contractors are competing for the next missile contract. Learn more in today's DoD Report
More congressional oversight is coming for one defense contractor in particular. Learn more in today's DoD report.
As the White House calls for international cooperation in cyberspace, the need for contracting support will be needed too. We learn more from Boeing's Roger Krone.