Shows & Panels
- The 2014 Big Picture on Cyber Security
- AFCEA Answers
- Ask the CIO
- Building the Hybrid Cloud
- Connected Government: How to Build and Procure Network Services for the Future
- Continuing Diagnostics and Mitigation: Discussion of Progress and Next Steps
- Federal Executive Forum
- Federal Tech Talk
- The Intersection: Where Technology Meets Transformation
- Maximizing ROI Through Data Center Consolidation
- Moving to the Cloud. What's the best approach for me
- Navigating Tough Choices in Government Cloud Computing
- The New Generation of Database
- Satellite Communications: Acquiring SATCOM in Tight Times
- Targeting Advanced Threats: Proven Methods from Detection through Remediation
- Transformative Technology: Desktop Virtualization in Government
- Value of Health IT
Shows & Panels
Search Tags: Boeing
Defense Security Cooperation Agency said the U.S. couldn't finalize plans for several big weapons deals with various countries.
NASA Administrator Charles Bolden talks about his agency's fiscal health and top priorities, which extends from low-earth orbit to Mars and beyond.
As MilCom conference gets underway, Roger Krone, president of Boeing Network and Space Systems, discusses challenges of taking broadband communications mobile.
An uncertain spending budget at the Defense Department isn't stopping large defense contracting companies from turning a solid profit.
DHS Secretary Janet Napolitano has ordered a departmentwide reassessment of the $6-to-8 billion SBInet program.
A string of technical glitches and delays has put the virtual fence in jeopardy. Two months ago, Napolitano ordered a reassessment of the project that has thus far cost the government $672 million.
Memo calls for smaller scale, incremental programs. Army must have plan in place in 30 days on how it will meet new project goals.
In our next installment of "Top Ten for 2010", Federal News Radio looks at a battle of two bidders.