Shows & Panels
- The 2014 Big Picture on Cyber Security
- AFCEA Answers
- Ask the CIO
- Connected Government
- Consolidating Mission-critical Systems
- Constituent Servicing
- The Data Privacy Imperative: Safeguarding Sensitive Data
- Eliminating the Pitfalls: Steps to Virtualization in Government
- Federal Executive Forum
- Federal Tech Talk
- Government Cloud Brokerage: Who, What, When, Where, Why?
- Government Mobility
- The Intersection: Where Technology Meets Transformation
- Maximizing ROI Through Data Center Consolidation
- Mobile Device Management
- The Modern Federal Threat Landscape
- Moving to the Cloud. What's the best approach for me
- Navigating Tough Choices in Government Cloud Computing
- Satellite Communications: Acquiring SATCOM in Tight Times
- Transformative Technology: Desktop Virtualization in Government
- Understanding the Intersection of Customer Service and Security in the Cloud
Shows & Panels
Search Tags: Bobbie Stempfley
Inside the Reporter's Notebook: USPS cloud credential exchange almost ready, flood of GSA contract protests
In this week's edition of Inside the Reporter's Notebook: USPS' cloud exchange is almost ready to fly; GSA faces a flood of contract protests; and technology chairs shuffle at DHS and GSA.
Tags: USPS , Jason Miller , Inside the Reporters Notebook , Doughlas Glair , FICAM , GSA , contracting , GAO , OASIS , Diana Gowen , Mary Davie , OMB , technology , Andy Ozment , Suzanne Spaulding , Phyllis Schneck , Mike Locatis , DHS , Gregory Touhill , Katie Lewin , Kelly Olson , Sheila Campbell
The troubled HealthCare.gov website has been the subject of at least one attempted but unsuccessful cyber attack, according to one of the of the Homeland Security Department's top cyber officials. Lawmakers at a House Homeland Security Committee hearing said the consolidation of personal information and the glitch-prone website are cause for concern.
Mike Locatis, the DHS Assistant Secretary for the Office of Cybersecurity and Communications, is returning to Colorado after serving in the federal government for more than two years.
Danny Toler becomes the second State Department official to go to the Homeland Security Department's Office of Cybersecurity and Communications since January. He also is the second high ranking official to join DHS in the last week.
July 9, 2009
OMB mandated departments implement continuous monitoring of their cyber networks by 2012. Part of meeting that goal is understanding what hardware and software currently reside on the computing backbone.
Our Federal News Radio Discussion this month explores cybersecurity and the insider-threat with Jerry Davis of NASA, NIST's Elaine Newton, and Bobbie Stempfley from DHS.