Shows & Panels
- The 2014 Big Picture on Cyber Security
- AFCEA Answers
- Ask the CIO
- Building the Hybrid Cloud
- Connected Government: How to Build and Procure Network Services for the Future
- Continuing Diagnostics and Mitigation: Discussion of Progress and Next Steps
- Federal Executive Forum
- Federal Tech Talk
- The Intersection: Where Technology Meets Transformation
- Maximizing ROI Through Data Center Consolidation
- Moving to the Cloud. What's the best approach for me
- Navigating Tough Choices in Government Cloud Computing
- The New Generation of Database
- Satellite Communications: Acquiring SATCOM in Tight Times
- Targeting Advanced Threats: Proven Methods from Detection through Remediation
- Transformative Technology: Desktop Virtualization in Government
- The Truth About IT Opex and Software Defined Networking
- Value of Health IT
Shows & Panels
Search Tags: Bob Otto
Bob Otto, executive vice president of advisory services at Agilex and Jenny Mattingley, Shaw Bransford & Roth.
Bob Otto, executive vice president for advisory services at Agilex, and Robert Shea, principal at Grant Thornton, count down the top federal news stories of the week.
On the In Depth show blog, you can listen to the interviews, find more information about the guests on the show each day and links to additional resources.
Bob Otto, executive vice president at Agilex Technologies and the former chief information officer at the Postal Service, shares his technology predictions for next year as part of the special feature Top 3 for 2013
Bob Otto, executive vice president of advisory services for Agilex, and Frank Reeder, the president of the Reeder Group, count down the top federal news story of the week.
Bob Otto, the executive vice president of advisory services at Agilex, and John Kamensky, a senior fellow with the IBM Center for the Business of Government, count down the top federal news stories of the week.
Bob Otto, former USPS CIO, and Dan Mintz, former Transportation Department CIO, count down the top federal news stories of the week.
Postmaster General John Potter says if lawmakers don't take action, the U.S. Postal Service will face a shortfall of $238-billion dollars in the next 10 years. Former CIO and CTO of the USPS tells Federal News Radio, technology can help.
Agilex's Bob Otto and Federal Management Partners' John Salamone count down the top federal news stories of the week.
The Fed Cloud Blog told you earlier this week about a recent survey of federal IT professionals by InformationWeek. The survey showed 58 percent of respondents are either already using cloud computing or plan to be using it within the next 12 months. Federal News Radio wanted some more information on the survey, so we [...]