Shows & Panels
- The 2014 Big Picture on Cyber Security
- AFCEA Answers
- Ask the CIO
- Connected Government
- Consolidating Mission-critical Systems
- Constituent Servicing
- The Data Privacy Imperative: Safeguarding Sensitive Data
- Eliminating the Pitfalls: Steps to Virtualization in Government
- Federal Executive Forum
- Federal Tech Talk
- Government Cloud Brokerage: Who, What, When, Where, Why?
- Government Mobility
- The Intersection: Where Technology Meets Transformation
- Maximizing ROI Through Data Center Consolidation
- Mobile Device Management
- The Modern Federal Threat Landscape
- Moving to the Cloud. What's the best approach for me
- Navigating Tough Choices in Government Cloud Computing
- Satellite Communications: Acquiring SATCOM in Tight Times
- Transformative Technology: Desktop Virtualization in Government
- Understanding the Intersection of Customer Service and Security in the Cloud
Shows & Panels
Search Tags: Bob McDonnell
Speaking on WTOP's Ask the Governor Tuesday, McDonnell defended his appointment of Fred Malek, founder and chairman of Thayer Capital Partners, to the head of the 31-member panel tasked with making recommendations on reforming the state government.
Two Democrats in the Virginia House of Delegates are calling on Gov. Robert McDonnell to ask for the resignation of a political appointee, just two weeks after he was named to his position.
Currently, Covanta Energy's waste-to-energy facility handles a million tons of trash per year, producing enough electricity to power 80,000 homes. The energy created is the equivalent of about 500,000 barrels of oil per year.
McDonnell's choice of Fred Malek to serve as the Chairman of Virginia's Government Reform Commission has raised some eyebrows after Malek served in a controversial role during President Richard Nixon's administration.
It could be a shot in the arm for the region's economy now that Northrop Grumman has settled on a location for its headquarters.
Legislators have rejected Gov.
Chesapeake Bay's blue crab population increased 60 percent in a year and is at its highest level since 1997, the governors of Maryland and Virginia say.
Tags: crabs , blue crabs , Chesapeake Bay , Martin O'Malley , Maryland Department of Natural Resources , DNR , Grasonville , Virginia Institute of Marine Science , VIMS , Rom Lipcius , Potomac River Fisheries Commission , John Griffin , Doug Domenech , crabbing , watermen , Colleen Kelleher
Drivers with a "clean fuel" license plate are getting the green light to drive solo in some HOV lanes for an additional year.
The General Assembly approved four bills aimed at underage drinkers this week.
Virginia Gov. Bob McDonnell says a state delegate made "poor, offensive and wrong comments" when he said disabled children are God's punishment to women who aborted their first pregnancy.