Shows & Panels
Shows & Panels
- The 2014 Big Picture on Cyber Security
- AFCEA Answers
- American Readiness: Renewable Power and Efficiency Technologies
- Ask the CIO
- Building the Hybrid Cloud
- Connected Government: How to Build and Procure Network Services for the Future
- Continuing Diagnostics and Mitigation: Discussion of Progress and Next Steps
- Delivering the Digital Government Mission
- Federal Executive Forum
- Federal News Radio's National Cyber Security Awareness Month Special Panel Discussion
- Federal Tech Talk
- The Future of Government Data Centers
- The Future of IT: How CIOs Can Enable the Service-Oriented Enterprise
- Government Perspectives on Mobility and the Cloud
- The Intersection: Where Technology Meets Transformation
- Maximizing ROI Through Data Center Consolidation
- Mitigating Insider Threats in Virtual & Cloud Environments
- Modern Mission Critical Series
- The New Generation of Database
- Reimagining the Next Generation of Government
- Targeting Advanced Threats: Proven Methods from Detection through Remediation
- Transformative Technology: Desktop Virtualization in Government
- The Truth About IT Opex and Software Defined Networking
- Air Traffic Management Transformation Report
- Cloud First Report
- General Dynamics IT Enterprise Center
- Gov Cloud Minute
- Government in Technology Series
- Homeland Security Cybersecurity Market Report
- National Cybersecurity Awareness Month
- Technology Insights
- The Cyber Security Report
- The Next Generation Cyber Security Experts
Shows & Panels
Search Tags: Bob McDonnell
If you enjoy alcoholic drinks, this news will go over like stale beer or a watered-down cocktail.
Tags: alcohol tax ,
Virginia Gov. Bob McDonnell says his reasoning for asking state police to work with federal agencies is to ultimately help enforce immigration laws.
Five days after proposing controversial cuts in Pentagon spending, much of official Washington still is reeling. Defense Secretary Gates called for $100 billion in spending reductions over the next five years. Some of the proposals to achieve those savings are finding mixed reaction among officials on Capitol Hill and in industry.
A state committee is looking for ideas on how to provide affordable housing, promote sustainable communities and address the needs of the homeless.
Virginia Gov. Bob McDonnell said the state is currently robbing itself of money set aside for road construction by controlling the sales of alcohol and other private sectors.
Gov. Bob McDonnell visited Britain, Germany and the Netherlands, touting Virginia's business prospects.
The Fairfax County Board of Supervisors is extremely mad at VDOT and leaders in Richmond, saying both have failed to keep pace with road maintenance in the county.
The agreement comes after Virginia had been holding back an annual contribution of $50 million when Governor Bob McDonnell's administration expressed concerns about Metro management and safety.
Gov. Bob McDonnell and more than 20 family members are visiting the land of his ancestors in Ireland.
Jim Webb has asked for an investigation into the U.S. Navy Veterans Association. The Virginia senator says the charity has given little evidence of providing for veterans, despite the group's tax returns claiming they helped 2.2 million Virginia veterans in 2009.