Shows & Panels
- The 2014 Big Picture on Cyber Security
- AFCEA Answers
- Ask the CIO
- Building the Hybrid Cloud
- Connected Government: How to Build and Procure Network Services for the Future
- Continuing Diagnostics and Mitigation: Discussion of Progress and Next Steps
- Federal Executive Forum
- Federal Tech Talk
- The Future of Government Data Centers
- The Future of IT: How CIOs Can Enable the Service-Oriented Enterprise
- The Intersection: Where Technology Meets Transformation
- Maximizing ROI Through Data Center Consolidation
- Moving to the Cloud. What's the best approach for me
- Navigating Tough Choices in Government Cloud Computing
- The New Generation of Database
- Satellite Communications: Acquiring SATCOM in Tight Times
- Targeting Advanced Threats: Proven Methods from Detection through Remediation
- Transformative Technology: Desktop Virtualization in Government
- The Truth About IT Opex and Software Defined Networking
- Value of Health IT
- Air Traffic Management Transformation Report
- Cloud First Report
- General Dynamics IT Enterprise Center
- Gov Cloud Minute
- Government in Technology Series
- Homeland Security Cybersecurity Market Report
- National Cybersecurity Awareness Month
- Technology Insights
- The Cyber Security Report
- The Next Generation Cyber Security Experts
Shows & Panels
Search Tags: Bob McDonnell
More than 4,800 state workers in Virginia earned more than $100,000 this year -- including George Mason University basketball Coach Jim Larranaga, whose salary is $525,000.
Virginia Gov. Bob McDonnell was the guest Tuesday on WTOP's "Ask The Governor" program.
Virginia's political leaders are heading to Washington, D.C., to press the military on the planned closing of the Joint Forces Command in Hampton Roads.
The Virginia Department of Transportation failed to spend hundreds of millions of dollars as it deferred maintenance projects and shut rest stops, an audit concludes.
Teresa Lewis, 41, is scheduled to die by lethal injection Thursday after being convicted in the murders of her husband and stepson.
Virginia lawmakers are demanding Arlington back down on federal lawsuit over High Occupancy Toll lanes along the Interstate 95/395 corridor.
The transportation construction groups say Gov. Bob McDonnell's plan is a "positive first step in building a plan for statewide transportation improvements."
Tags: privatizing liquor stores , liquor sales , Virginia Transportation Construction Alliance , Old Dominion Highway Contractors Association , Associated General Contractors of Virginia , Heavy Construction Contractors Association , Virginia Ready-Mixed Concrete Association , Richmond Area Municipal Contractors Association , American Council of Engineering Companies of Virgi , Fairfax County Chamber of Commerce , Virginia Retail Merchants Association
"Any reduction (in vehicles) is going to help, particularly for workers that are in the outer areas where we don't have very high transit usage," Ron Kirby, director of transportation planning at the Metropolitan Washington Council of Governments, tells WTOP.
Gov. Bob McDonnell's Reform and Restructuring Commission unanimously supported the idea of 10-hour days so that employees could take Fridays off.
A Prince William County grand jury indicted 23-year-old Carlos Montano of Bolivia on murder charges. The charge carries a maximum of 40 years in prison if convicted.