Shows & Panels
- The 2014 Big Picture on Cyber Security
- AFCEA Answers
- Ask the CIO
- Connected Government
- Consolidating Mission-critical Systems
- Constituent Servicing
- The Data Privacy Imperative: Safeguarding Sensitive Data
- Eliminating the Pitfalls: Steps to Virtualization in Government
- Federal Executive Forum
- Federal Tech Talk
- Government Cloud Brokerage: Who, What, When, Where, Why?
- Government Mobility
- The Intersection: Where Technology Meets Transformation
- Maximizing ROI Through Data Center Consolidation
- Mobile Device Management
- The Modern Federal Threat Landscape
- Moving to the Cloud. What's the best approach for me
- Navigating Tough Choices in Government Cloud Computing
- Satellite Communications: Acquiring SATCOM in Tight Times
- Transformative Technology: Desktop Virtualization in Government
- Understanding the Intersection of Customer Service and Security in the Cloud
Shows & Panels
Search Tags: Bob McDonnell
There could be a showdown over a bill that would ban discrimination based on sexual orientation when Virginia's General Assembly convenes in Richmond later this month.
When Virginia lawmakers gathered for their 2010 session last January they were facing big budget cuts and little hope for badly needed transportation projects. Things may have improved as the 2011 legislative session approaches.
Virginia Gov. Bob McDonnell said Tuesday he was not aware of a whistle-blowing letter delivered to his office that would have alerted him to the actions of a convicted embezzler.
Tags: John W. Forbes II , Virginia Finance Secretary , Virginia , tobacco , Tobacco farmers , tobacco commission , Virginia Tobacco Indemnification and Community Rev , Paul D. Shinkman , Mark Segraves
It's certainly starting to feel a lot like winter, and it may start to look like it too.
A number of Virginia lawmakers discussed proposed solutions at a transportation forum in Herndon on Thursday, but admitted there is little consensus on any of them.
Tags: Virginia General Assembly , Dick Saslaw , Vivian Watts , Northern Virginia , ABC stores , Virginia Department of Transportation , Tom Rust , Virginia roads , transportation funds , gas tax , Virginia transportation , Hank Silverberg
Gov. Bob McDonnell (R-Va.) joined WTOP's Ask the Governor to discuss why he believes DoD should not close the Joint Forces Command in his state.
Virginia Gov. Bob McDonnell talks with WTOP's Mark Segraves
Some say Arlington County is way ahead of the curve when it comes to smart, sustainable transportation. Others say the county is hindering regional transportation projects. WTOP's Adam Tuss and Hank Silverberg take a closer look at transportation issues in Arlington.
Tags: I-395 , I-95 , High Occupancy Toll lanes , HOT lanes , Beltway , Capital Beltway , I-66 , Rosslyn-Ballston corridor , Northern Virginia Transportation Alliance , Bob Chase , Arlington County Board , Jay Fisette , Adam Tuss , Hank Silverberg
The Virginia government is taking new measures to combat its rank as 15th in the country for most identity theft complaints.
Virginia Gov. Bob McDonnell was the guest Tuesday on WTOP's "Ask The Governor" program. Here's what he had to say