Shows & Panels
- The 2014 Big Picture on Cyber Security
- AFCEA Answers
- Ask the CIO
- Building the Hybrid Cloud
- Connected Government: How to Build and Procure Network Services for the Future
- Continuing Diagnostics and Mitigation: Discussion of Progress and Next Steps
- Federal Executive Forum
- Federal Tech Talk
- The Future of Government Data Centers
- The Future of IT: How CIOs Can Enable the Service-Oriented Enterprise
- The Intersection: Where Technology Meets Transformation
- Maximizing ROI Through Data Center Consolidation
- Modern Mission Critical Series
- Moving to the Cloud. What's the best approach for me
- Navigating Tough Choices in Government Cloud Computing
- The New Generation of Database
- Satellite Communications: Acquiring SATCOM in Tight Times
- Targeting Advanced Threats: Proven Methods from Detection through Remediation
- Transformative Technology: Desktop Virtualization in Government
- The Truth About IT Opex and Software Defined Networking
- Value of Health IT
- Air Traffic Management Transformation Report
- Cloud First Report
- General Dynamics IT Enterprise Center
- Gov Cloud Minute
- Government in Technology Series
- Homeland Security Cybersecurity Market Report
- National Cybersecurity Awareness Month
- Technology Insights
- The Cyber Security Report
- The Next Generation Cyber Security Experts
Shows & Panels
Search Tags: Bob McDonnell
Virginia Governor Bob McDonnell has formally asked the Department of Defense to delay the full implementation of relocating 6,400 military personal to the new Mark Center in Alexandria.
Fifty-two percent of Virginia residents say their state is on the right track, but only 31 percent say the same thing about the country as a whole.
Virginia Gov. Bob McDonnell is in Shanghai, China on the latest leg of his 11-day marketing mission to Asia.
The Federal Emergency Management Agency has denied Gov. Bob McDonnel's request for federal disaster aid for those affected by the April tornadoes.
Gov. Bob McDonnell got the last word in his quest to reduce funding for public radio and television, vetoing just one item in the voluminous state budget and signing everything else.
Mark Plotkin, WTOP political analyst
Gov. Bob McDonnell is asking Virginians to walk, bike or otherwise avoid driving alone once every two weeks.
A proposal to build a new highway from Interstate 95 in Prince William County to Dulles International Airport in Loudoun County is resurfacing once again.
Tags: Stewart Schwartz , Commonwealth Transportation Board , Western Bypass , Tri-County Parkway , Outer Beltway , Manassas National Battlefield Park , Hank Silverberg , Belmont Ridge Road , Route 15 , Dulles International Airport
Area crews are in the midst of an all-out fight to try to get rid of a pesky road menace.
The rush to cut the federal budget this year could end up having a big impact on your commute.
Tags: Metro ,