Shows & Panels
- Accelerate and Streamline for Better Customer Service
- Ask the CIO
- The Big Data Dilemma
- Carrying On with Continuity of Operations
- Client Virtualization Solutions
- Data Protection in a Virtual World
- Expert Voices
- Federal Executive Forum
- Federal IT Challenge
- Federal Tech Talk
- Feds in the Cloud
- Health IT: A Policy Change Agent
- Improving Healthcare Outcomes through IT Policy
- IT Innovation in the New Era of Government
- Making Dollars And Sense Out of Data Center Consolidation
- Navigating the Private Cloud
- One Step to the Cloud, Two Steps Toward Innovation
- Path to FDCCI Compliance
- Take Command of Your Mobility Initiative
Shows & Panels
Search Tags: Bob McDonnell
Virginia Governor Bob McDonnell has formally asked the Department of Defense to delay the full implementation of relocating 6,400 military personal to the new Mark Center in Alexandria.
Fifty-two percent of Virginia residents say their state is on the right track, but only 31 percent say the same thing about the country as a whole.
Virginia Gov. Bob McDonnell is in Shanghai, China on the latest leg of his 11-day marketing mission to Asia.
The Federal Emergency Management Agency has denied Gov. Bob McDonnel's request for federal disaster aid for those affected by the April tornadoes.
Gov. Bob McDonnell got the last word in his quest to reduce funding for public radio and television, vetoing just one item in the voluminous state budget and signing everything else.
Mark Plotkin, WTOP political analyst
Gov. Bob McDonnell is asking Virginians to walk, bike or otherwise avoid driving alone once every two weeks.
A proposal to build a new highway from Interstate 95 in Prince William County to Dulles International Airport in Loudoun County is resurfacing once again.
Tags: Stewart Schwartz , Commonwealth Transportation Board , Western Bypass , Tri-County Parkway , Outer Beltway , Manassas National Battlefield Park , Hank Silverberg , Belmont Ridge Road , Route 15 , Dulles International Airport
Area crews are in the midst of an all-out fight to try to get rid of a pesky road menace.
The rush to cut the federal budget this year could end up having a big impact on your commute.
Tags: Metro ,