Shows & Panels
- The 2014 Big Picture on Cyber Security
- AFCEA Answers
- Ask the CIO
- Building the Hybrid Cloud
- Connected Government: How to Build and Procure Network Services for the Future
- Continuing Diagnostics and Mitigation: Discussion of Progress and Next Steps
- Federal Executive Forum
- Federal Tech Talk
- The Future of Government Data Centers
- The Future of IT: How CIOs Can Enable the Service-Oriented Enterprise
- The Intersection: Where Technology Meets Transformation
- Maximizing ROI Through Data Center Consolidation
- Moving to the Cloud. What's the best approach for me
- Navigating Tough Choices in Government Cloud Computing
- The New Generation of Database
- Satellite Communications: Acquiring SATCOM in Tight Times
- Targeting Advanced Threats: Proven Methods from Detection through Remediation
- Transformative Technology: Desktop Virtualization in Government
- The Truth About IT Opex and Software Defined Networking
- Value of Health IT
- Air Traffic Management Transformation Report
- Cloud First Report
- General Dynamics IT Enterprise Center
- Gov Cloud Minute
- Government in Technology Series
- Homeland Security Cybersecurity Market Report
- National Cybersecurity Awareness Month
- Technology Insights
- The Cyber Security Report
- The Next Generation Cyber Security Experts
Shows & Panels
Search Tags: Bob McDonnell
In an effort to tout a series of new school safety bills passed by the Virginia General Assembly earlier this year, Gov. Bob McDonnell will stop by a Midlothian, Va. elementary school on Tuesday for a ceremonial signing of the new measures.
Gov. Bob McDonnell is criticizing Department of Homeland Security Secretary Janet Napolitano for not acting on the state's request to allow state police to enforce some immigration laws.
Virginia is launching a new program to assist regions in creating and sustaining economic development opportunities.
Northrop Grumman Corp. has agreed to a $4.7 million compensation package to make amends for a widespread computer system crash that idled 26 state agencies last August, leaving some people unable to renew driver's licenses.
International Paper is planning to repurpose part of its closed mill in Isle of Wight County in a move that will create more than 210 jobs.
Virginia's economic development mission to Asia is winding down after final meetings with South Korean corporate officials and importers.
Gov. Bob McDonnell has signed a cultural exchange agreement to bring about 200 objects from Beijing's Palace Museum to Virginia.
Virginia has sold $600 million in transportation bonds to help pay for road and rail projects all around the Commonwealth.