Shows & Panels
- Accelerate and Streamline for Better Customer Service
- Ask the CIO
- The Big Data Dilemma
- Carrying On with Continuity of Operations
- Client Virtualization Solutions
- Data Protection in a Virtual World
- Expert Voices
- Federal Executive Forum
- Federal IT Challenge
- Federal Tech Talk
- Feds in the Cloud
- Health IT: A Policy Change Agent
- IT Innovation in the New Era of Government
- Making Dollars And Sense Out of Data Center Consolidation
- Navigating the Private Cloud
- One Step to the Cloud, Two Steps Toward Innovation
- Path to FDCCI Compliance
- Take Command of Your Mobility Initiative
Shows & Panels
Search Tags: Bob McDonnell
In an effort to tout a series of new school safety bills passed by the Virginia General Assembly earlier this year, Gov. Bob McDonnell will stop by a Midlothian, Va. elementary school on Tuesday for a ceremonial signing of the new measures.
Gov. Bob McDonnell is criticizing Department of Homeland Security Secretary Janet Napolitano for not acting on the state's request to allow state police to enforce some immigration laws.
Virginia is launching a new program to assist regions in creating and sustaining economic development opportunities.
Northrop Grumman Corp. has agreed to a $4.7 million compensation package to make amends for a widespread computer system crash that idled 26 state agencies last August, leaving some people unable to renew driver's licenses.
International Paper is planning to repurpose part of its closed mill in Isle of Wight County in a move that will create more than 210 jobs.
Virginia's economic development mission to Asia is winding down after final meetings with South Korean corporate officials and importers.
Gov. Bob McDonnell has signed a cultural exchange agreement to bring about 200 objects from Beijing's Palace Museum to Virginia.
Virginia has sold $600 million in transportation bonds to help pay for road and rail projects all around the Commonwealth.