Shows & Panels
- The 2014 Big Picture on Cyber Security
- AFCEA Answers
- Ask the CIO
- Connected Government
- Consolidating Mission-critical Systems
- Constituent Servicing
- The Data Privacy Imperative: Safeguarding Sensitive Data
- Eliminating the Pitfalls: Steps to Virtualization in Government
- Federal Executive Forum
- Federal Tech Talk
- Government Cloud Brokerage: Who, What, When, Where, Why?
- Government Mobility
- The Intersection: Where Technology Meets Transformation
- Maximizing ROI Through Data Center Consolidation
- Mobile Device Management
- The Modern Federal Threat Landscape
- Moving to the Cloud. What's the best approach for me
- Navigating Tough Choices in Government Cloud Computing
- Satellite Communications: Acquiring SATCOM in Tight Times
- Transformative Technology: Desktop Virtualization in Government
- Understanding the Intersection of Customer Service and Security in the Cloud
Shows & Panels
Search Tags: Bob McDonnell
Gov. Bob McDonnell is promoting legislation that he says will help Virginia become the "energy capital of the East Coast."
Tags: gas prices
At least part of a new state law designed to mandate insurance coverage for children with autism is going to be delayed because it requires state licensing for certain providers who handle a significant and costly form of care.
Virginia Governor Bob McDonnell has proposed an ambitious transportation spending plan, so which roads in our area will get spruced up?
The Virginia Department of Transportation has developed more than a billion dollars in roadway projects for next year, which should make state avenues and routes smoother, but not necessarily faster.
It was one of the reasons the civil war was fought. 150 years later, the cry of "state's rights" is again gaining traction in legislatures across the country. Virginia may be among the first to consider what's called the Repeal Amendment.
Virginia Gov. Bob McDonnell tells WTOP he is ready to offer perks to convince Northrop Grumman to relocate to Virginia.
As the Commonwealth of Virginia makes the transition to a new governor, the state's outgoing chief executive, Tim Kaine, reflects on one of the biggest challenges of his soon-to-be-concluded term: BRAC, the Pentagon's Base Realignment and Closure process, which is forcing the relocation of several large military facilities out of the state. However, as Kaine told Federal News Radio exclusively, the state was able to successfully mitigate some of the effects of BRAC, especially in the Northern Virginia suburbs.
Extras are still being sought for Steven Spielberg's "Lincoln," which will be filmed in Richmond and Petersburg.
Virginia Governor Bob McDonnell says his state won't have enough time to prepare for the move of 6,400 Defense Department employees to the Mark Center in Alexandria, Va., as part of the Base Realignment and Closure. The deadline for the move is Sept. 1.