Shows & Panels
- The 2014 Big Picture on Cyber Security
- AFCEA Answers
- Ask the CIO
- Connected Government
- Consolidating Mission-critical Systems
- Constituent Servicing
- The Data Privacy Imperative: Safeguarding Sensitive Data
- Eliminating the Pitfalls: Steps to Virtualization in Government
- Federal Executive Forum
- Federal Tech Talk
- Government Cloud Brokerage: Who, What, When, Where, Why?
- Government Mobility
- The Intersection: Where Technology Meets Transformation
- Maximizing ROI Through Data Center Consolidation
- Mobile Device Management
- The Modern Federal Threat Landscape
- Moving to the Cloud. What's the best approach for me
- Navigating Tough Choices in Government Cloud Computing
- Satellite Communications: Acquiring SATCOM in Tight Times
- Transformative Technology: Desktop Virtualization in Government
- Understanding the Intersection of Customer Service and Security in the Cloud
Shows & Panels
Search Tags: Bob Marbourg
WTOP Senior Traffic Reporter Bob Marbourg explains what emergency personnel should be doing to deal with the treacherous conditions out there, and why you should get out of their way.
The federal government will be open Friday under the unscheduled leave policy. Senior Correspondent Mike Causey explains what's been done in the past and the Daily Debrief gets analysis from ABC 7 Chief Meteorologist Doug Hill about what to expect in terms of inches.
Both 15th and 17th streets will have parking restrictions and will be closed part of Thursday.
CEO of Bonneville, the WTOP parent company, Bruce Reese warmly congratulates our own Bob Marbourg --the dean of Washington traffic -- for his 25 years on WTOP's airwaves.
Two highway workers were killed and another was injured after being struck by an SUV in Charles County.
Police now say what was originally reported as one three-car crash on Interstate 95 that injured a Virginia State Police trooper and at least six others Monday was actually a series of connected crashes involving nine different vehicles.
The District Department of Transportation will be closing portions of the 11th Street Bridge, Southeast-Southwest Freeway, Interstate 295/DC 295 and local streets in both directions as work continues on the 11th Street Bridge Project.
WTOP Traffic Reporter Bob Marbourg, who has been following the region's traffic patterns since 1979, offers advice for when to hit the road.
WTOP's Adam Tuss says road closures will remain in effect around the area until after Tuesday's rush hour.
Tags: gridlock , gridlock congestion , Nuclear Security Summit , Lon Anderson , AAA Mid-Atlantic , Suitland Parkway , I-66 , Cathy Lanier , Andrews Air Force Base , Dulles International Airport , Baltimore-Washington International Thurgood Marsha , rush hour , tractor man , telecommute , traffic , Colleen Kelleher , Adam Tuss , Darci Marchese , Michelle Basch , Neal Augenstein
As part of a plan to provide "real-time" travel information to drivers, the Maryland State Highway Administration expanded its Variable Message Sign system recently to 23 locations.
Tags: Maryland , Capital Beltway , Maryland State Highway Administration , Baltimore Washington Parkway , Prince George's County , Central Avenue , Kenilworth Avenue , Variable Message Sign , Woodrow Wilson Bridge , I-95 , Whitemarsh Boulevard , Essex , Towson , Catonsville , Beverly Swaim-Staley , Fort Washington , Lothian