Shows & Panels
- Accelerate and Streamline for Better Customer Service
- Ask the CIO
- The Big Data Dilemma
- Carrying On with Continuity of Operations
- Client Virtualization Solutions
- Data Protection in a Virtual World
- Expert Voices
- Federal Executive Forum
- Federal IT Challenge
- Federal Tech Talk
- Feds in the Cloud
- Health IT: A Policy Change Agent
- IT Innovation in the New Era of Government
- Making Dollars And Sense Out of Data Center Consolidation
- Navigating the Private Cloud
- One Step to the Cloud, Two Steps Toward Innovation
- Path to FDCCI Compliance
- Take Command of Your Mobility Initiative
Shows & Panels
Search Tags: Bob Lohfeld
On the In Depth show blog, you can listen to the interviews, find more information about the guests on the show each day and links to additional resources.
Host Mark Amtower discusses capture analytics and other contracting topics with Lohfeld Consulting CEO Bob Lohfeld.
October 15, 2012(Encore presentation November 5, 2012)
Bob Lohfeld, President of the Lohfeld Consulting Group, explains why capture management is important
Host Mark Amtower discusses a wide variety of issues with Washington Technology editor-in-chief Nick Wakeman and Lohfeld Consulting Group CEO Bob Lohfeld.
April 11, 2011 (Encore presentation April 25, 2011)
This week, host Larry Allen talks with Bob Lohfeld, president and founder of the Lohfeld Consulting Group.
June 15, 2010
Washington Technology's Nick Wakeman and David Hubler on the top stories of 2009 and beyond.
Dec. 21, 2009