Shows & Panels
- The 2014 Big Picture on Cyber Security
- AFCEA Answers
- Ask the CIO
- Building the Hybrid Cloud
- Connected Government: How to Build and Procure Network Services for the Future
- Continuing Diagnostics and Mitigation: Discussion of Progress and Next Steps
- Federal Executive Forum
- Federal Tech Talk
- The Intersection: Where Technology Meets Transformation
- Maximizing ROI Through Data Center Consolidation
- Moving to the Cloud. What's the best approach for me
- Navigating Tough Choices in Government Cloud Computing
- The New Generation of Database
- Satellite Communications: Acquiring SATCOM in Tight Times
- Targeting Advanced Threats: Proven Methods from Detection through Remediation
- Transformative Technology: Desktop Virtualization in Government
- The Truth About IT Opex and Software Defined Networking
- Value of Health IT
Shows & Panels
Search Tags: Bob Leins
Bob Leins hosts a roundtable discussion of some strange but true retirement planning stories.
March 25, 2013
Retirement coach Mike Townshend talks about what feds should think about as they plan for their retirement.
March 18, 2013
Certified Financial Planner John Jilek answers your questions about how sequestration and furloughs would affect your TSP.
March 11, 2013
Attorney Bill Bransford joins host Bob Leins to talk about how federal employees will be affected by sequestration and furloughs.
March 4, 2013
Tags: pay and benefits , Bill Bransford , Shaw Bransford & Roth , sequestration , furloughs , federal employees , federal employee rights , Senior Executives Association , Merit Systems Protection Board , EEOC , Office of Special Counsel , Office of Inspector General , For Your Benefit
Dr. Kenneth Gold and Dr. Susan S. Lagon, from Georgetown University's Government Affairs Institute, discuss the political landscape and the budget situation on Capitol Hill.
February 25, 2013
Tags: pay and benefits , gridlock , congress , sequestration , budget debate , budget battle , discretionary spending , entitlement programs , Tammy Flanagan , Kenneth Gold , Susan S. Lagon , Government Affairs Institute , Georgetown University , For Your Benefit
Gerontology professor and NITP presenter Dr. Michael Creedon answers your retirement questions.
February 18, 2013
Ed Zurndorfer, owner of EZ Accounting and Financial Services, will answer your tax questions.
February 11, 2013
On this week's For Your Benefit show, host Bob Leins discusses tips for your 2012 taxes.
Certified Financial Planner Nick Onder answers your questions on how to put together a financial checklist.
February 4, 2013
Tags: pay and benefits , financial planning , retirement , Nick Onder , Edward Jones , financial checklist , estate planning , life insurance , disability insurance , healthcare plan , umbrella policy , long term care insurance , For Your Benefit
Lester Austin, public affairs specialist for the Social Security Administration, takes your calls and email questions.
January 28, 2013