Shows & Panels
- The 2014 Big Picture on Cyber Security
- AFCEA Answers
- Ask the CIO
- Connected Government
- Consolidating Mission-critical Systems
- Constituent Servicing
- The Data Privacy Imperative: Safeguarding Sensitive Data
- Eliminating the Pitfalls: Steps to Virtualization in Government
- Federal Executive Forum
- Federal Tech Talk
- Government Cloud Brokerage: Who, What, When, Where, Why?
- Government Mobility
- The Intersection: Where Technology Meets Transformation
- Maximizing ROI Through Data Center Consolidation
- Mobile Device Management
- The Modern Federal Threat Landscape
- Moving to the Cloud. What's the best approach for me
- Navigating Tough Choices in Government Cloud Computing
- Satellite Communications: Acquiring SATCOM in Tight Times
- Transformative Technology: Desktop Virtualization in Government
- Understanding the Intersection of Customer Service and Security in the Cloud
Shows & Panels
Search Tags: Bob Leins
Ed Zurndorfer, owner of EZ Accounting and Financial Services, will answer your tax questions.
February 11, 2013
On this week's For Your Benefit show, host Bob Leins discusses tips for your 2012 taxes.
Certified Financial Planner Nick Onder answers your questions on how to put together a financial checklist.
February 4, 2013
Tags: pay and benefits , financial planning , retirement , Nick Onder , Edward Jones , financial checklist , estate planning , life insurance , disability insurance , healthcare plan , umbrella policy , long term care insurance , For Your Benefit
Lester Austin, public affairs specialist for the Social Security Administration, takes your calls and email questions.
January 28, 2013
Host Bob Leins talks about the new federal estate tax law and other estate tax issues with attorney Marc Levine.
January 14, 2013
Bob Leins and Tammy Flanagan host a round table discussion of the Thrift Savings Plan and what's ahead for the TSP this year.
January 7, 2013
Tags: pay and benefits , retirement , Thrift Savings Plan , Federal Retirement Thrift Investment Board , Greg Long , Kim Weaver , Laurissa Stokes , Roth TSP , G Fund , Tammy Flanagan , For Your Benefit
Host Mike Causey is joined by Bob Leins and Tammy Flanagan, hosts of Federal News Radio's For Your Benefit program. They will talk about how you can plan your retirement to maximize your benefits.
January 2, 2013
Bob Leins, Mike Causey and Tammy Flanagan discuss what federal employees have to look forward to in the New Year.
Certified Financial Planner Joseph Sullender on how to best prepare for your retirement.
December 17, 2012(Encore presentation December 24, 2012)