Shows & Panels
- Accelerate and Streamline for Better Customer Service
- Ask the CIO
- The Big Data Dilemma
- Carrying On with Continuity of Operations
- Client Virtualization Solutions
- Data Protection in a Virtual World
- Expert Voices
- Federal Executive Forum
- Federal IT Challenge
- Federal Tech Talk
- Feds in the Cloud
- Health IT: A Policy Change Agent
- Improving Healthcare Outcomes through IT Policy
- IT Innovation in the New Era of Government
- Making Dollars And Sense Out of Data Center Consolidation
- Navigating the Private Cloud
- One Step to the Cloud, Two Steps Toward Innovation
- Path to FDCCI Compliance
- Take Command of Your Mobility Initiative
Shows & Panels
Search Tags: Bob Leins
Breakers founder Nan Siemer on how to improve the working conditions at your office.
April 2, 2012
Lester Austin, public affairs specialist at the Social Security Administration, answers your Social Security questions.
March 26, 2012
Federal benefits specialist James Marshall discusses how your benefits could be affected by Social Security.
March 19, 2012
Registered investment advisor Jerry Cannizzaro talks Roth TSP with hosts Bob Leins and John Elliot.
March 12, 2012
Hosts Bob Leins and John Elliot talk about the plan with certified financial planner Joe Sullender.
March 5, 2012
Co-hosts Bob Leins and John Elliott are joined by federal benefit expert David Redden.
February 27, 2012
Career coach Mike Townshend talks retirement planning with host Bob Leins.
February 20, 2012
Estate planner Marc Levine discusses possible changes to tax laws that could affect estate plans.
February 13, 2012(Encore presentation April 9, 2012)
Joseph Sullender, vice president of investments at the Financial Strategies Group of Wells Fargo, talks about what you need to do to get your financial house in order.
January 30, 2012
Federal News Radio's Senior Correspondent Mike Causey joins hosts Bob Leins and John Elliot to talk about the big issues affecting federal workers.
January 23, 2012