Shows & Panels
- The 2014 Big Picture on Cyber Security
- AFCEA Answers
- Ask the CIO
- Building the Hybrid Cloud
- Connected Government: How to Build and Procure Network Services for the Future
- Continuing Diagnostics and Mitigation: Discussion of Progress and Next Steps
- Federal Executive Forum
- Federal Tech Talk
- The Future of Government Data Centers
- The Future of IT: How CIOs Can Enable the Service-Oriented Enterprise
- The Intersection: Where Technology Meets Transformation
- Maximizing ROI Through Data Center Consolidation
- Modern Mission Critical Series
- Moving to the Cloud. What's the best approach for me
- Navigating Tough Choices in Government Cloud Computing
- The New Generation of Database
- Satellite Communications: Acquiring SATCOM in Tight Times
- Targeting Advanced Threats: Proven Methods from Detection through Remediation
- Transformative Technology: Desktop Virtualization in Government
- The Truth About IT Opex and Software Defined Networking
- Value of Health IT
- Air Traffic Management Transformation Report
- Cloud First Report
- General Dynamics IT Enterprise Center
- Gov Cloud Minute
- Government in Technology Series
- Homeland Security Cybersecurity Market Report
- National Cybersecurity Awareness Month
- Technology Insights
- The Cyber Security Report
- The Next Generation Cyber Security Experts
Shows & Panels
Search Tags: Bob Leins
Bob Braunstein, a federal benefits specialist, explores the special retirement provisions for LEOs, FF, ATC and foreign assignments.
Lester Austin, public affairs specialist for the Social Security Administration, answers your Social Security questions.
July 15, 2013
Retirement coach Mike Townshend on how to prepare a care contract for your family.
July 8, 2013
Co-hosts Bob Leins and Tammy Flanagan answer your calls and emails about phased retirement.
July 1, 2013
Bob and Bob trade places, as federal benefits specialst Bob Braunstein plays host to the show's usual host, tax expert Bob Leins.
Life and career coach Dee Cascio answers calls and emails about how to properly prepare for retirement.
June 17, 2013
Bob Leins welcomes federal benefits specialist Bob Braunstein back to the studio to look at situations that may arise during one's career with the federal government and how to best handle them at retirement.
Host Bob Leins and Certified Financial Planner Karen Schaeffer answer your calls and emails on what to do now to protect your financial assets in the future.
June 3, 2013
Retirement coach Mike Townshend talks about what feds should think about as they plan for their retirement.
May 27, 2013
Federal benefits specialist James Marshall answers your calls and emails about your deposit/redeposit options.
May 20, 2013