Shows & Panels
- The 2014 Big Picture on Cyber Security
- AFCEA Answers
- Ask the CIO
- Connected Government
- Consolidating Mission-critical Systems
- Constituent Servicing
- The Data Privacy Imperative: Safeguarding Sensitive Data
- Eliminating the Pitfalls: Steps to Virtualization in Government
- Federal Executive Forum
- Federal Tech Talk
- Government Cloud Brokerage: Who, What, When, Where, Why?
- Government Mobility
- The Intersection: Where Technology Meets Transformation
- Maximizing ROI Through Data Center Consolidation
- Mobile Device Management
- The Modern Federal Threat Landscape
- Moving to the Cloud. What's the best approach for me
- Navigating Tough Choices in Government Cloud Computing
- Satellite Communications: Acquiring SATCOM in Tight Times
- Transformative Technology: Desktop Virtualization in Government
- Understanding the Intersection of Customer Service and Security in the Cloud
Shows & Panels
Search Tags: Bob Leins
Co-hosts Bob Leins and Tammy Flanagan answer your calls and emails about phased retirement.
July 1, 2013
Bob and Bob trade places, as federal benefits specialst Bob Braunstein plays host to the show's usual host, tax expert Bob Leins.
Life and career coach Dee Cascio answers calls and emails about how to properly prepare for retirement.
June 17, 2013
Bob Leins welcomes federal benefits specialist Bob Braunstein back to the studio to look at situations that may arise during one's career with the federal government and how to best handle them at retirement.
Host Bob Leins and Certified Financial Planner Karen Schaeffer answer your calls and emails on what to do now to protect your financial assets in the future.
June 3, 2013
Retirement coach Mike Townshend talks about what feds should think about as they plan for their retirement.
May 27, 2013
Federal benefits specialist James Marshall answers your calls and emails about your deposit/redeposit options.
May 20, 2013
Tom O'Rourke, principal with the law firm Miles and Stockbridge, P.C., talks about your 2013 taxes with host Bob Leins.
May 13, 2013
Federal benefits expert Bob Braunstein answers your retirement and career planning questions.
May 6, 2013
Tags: pay and benefits , retirement planning , career planning , FERCCA , creditable service record , deposit for service , TSP , Voluntary Contribution Program , Bob Braunstein , Tammy Flanagan , NITP , For Your Benefit
Federal News Radio Senior Correspondent Mike Causey answers your calls and emails about a wide variety of issues affecting federal workers.
April 29, 2013
Tags: pay and benefits , budget 2014 , budget battle , sequestration , furloughs , federal pay raise , FERS supplement , FERS retirement program , budget cuts , retirement , retirement planning , federal benefits , Tammy Flanagan , NITP , Mike Causey , Federal News Radio , For Your Benefit