Shows & Panels
- The 2014 Big Picture on Cyber Security
- AFCEA Answers
- Ask the CIO
- Connected Government
- Consolidating Mission-critical Systems
- Constituent Servicing
- Continuous Monitoring: Tools and Techniques for Trustworthy Government IT
- The Data Privacy Imperative: Safeguarding Sensitive Data
- Eliminating the Pitfalls: Steps to Virtualization in Government
- Federal Executive Forum
- Federal Tech Talk
- Government Cloud Brokerage: Who, What, When, Where, Why?
- Government Mobility
- Mission-critical Apps in the Cloud
- Mobile Device Management
- The Modern Federal Threat Landscape
- The Path from Legacy Systems
- Understanding the Intersection of Customer Service and Security in the Cloud
Shows & Panels
Search Tags: Bob Leins
Greg Long, executive director of the Federal Retirement Thrift Investment Board, and Kim Weaver, the TSP's director of External Affairs will answer your calls and emails about the TSP.
October 7, 2013
Mike Causey joins hosts Bob Leins and Tammy Flanagan for an animated discussion on the fiscal year, what 2013 brought us and what we might
expect in 2014.
September 30, 2013
Financial advisor John Jilek gives advice on how to maximize the value of your insurance plans.
September 23, 2013
Attorneys Steve Widdes and Micah Bonaviri give you advice on how to maximize the value of your retirement plans.
September 16th, 2013
Hosts Bob Leins and Tammy Flanagan offer advice on what you need to do if you are planning to retire in the next few months.
September 9, 2013
Bob and Bob trade places, as federal benefits specialist Bob Braunstein plays host to the show's usual host, tax expert Bob Leins.
September 2, 2013
Tax attorneys David DeJong and Eric Rollinger discuss how different state taxes affect your federal benefits.
August 26, 2013
Lester Austin, public affairs specialist for the Social Security Administration, answers your Social Security questions.
August 19, 2013
Marc Levine, a principal at Handler and Levine, LLC, discusses the Defense of Marriage Act law and its influence on estate planning and income tax planning going forward.
August 12, 2013
Hosts Bob Leins and Tammy Flanagan discuss how to transfer funds to a Roth IRA and avoid incurring an income tax.
August 5, 2013