Shows & Panels
- The 2014 Big Picture on Cyber Security
- AFCEA Answers
- Ask the CIO
- Building the Hybrid Cloud
- Connected Government: How to Build and Procure Network Services for the Future
- Continuing Diagnostics and Mitigation: Discussion of Progress and Next Steps
- Federal Executive Forum
- Federal Tech Talk
- The Intersection: Where Technology Meets Transformation
- Maximizing ROI Through Data Center Consolidation
- Moving to the Cloud. What's the best approach for me
- Navigating Tough Choices in Government Cloud Computing
- The New Generation of Database
- Satellite Communications: Acquiring SATCOM in Tight Times
- Targeting Advanced Threats: Proven Methods from Detection through Remediation
- Transformative Technology: Desktop Virtualization in Government
- The Truth About IT Opex and Software Defined Networking
- Value of Health IT
Shows & Panels
Search Tags: Bob Leins
Economist Dave Redden tells For Your Benefit that young people just starting in the federal service stand to gain the most from tax-free funds in retirement.
Economist Dave Redden joins host John Elliot to talk about investment options for federal employees.
April 16, 2012
Breakers founder Nan Siemer on how to improve the working conditions at your office.
April 2, 2012
Lester Austin, public affairs specialist at the Social Security Administration, answers your Social Security questions.
March 26, 2012
Federal benefits specialist James Marshall discusses how your benefits could be affected by Social Security.
March 19, 2012
Registered investment advisor Jerry Cannizzaro talks Roth TSP with hosts Bob Leins and John Elliot.
March 12, 2012
Hosts Bob Leins and John Elliot talk about the plan with certified financial planner Joe Sullender.
March 5, 2012
Co-hosts Bob Leins and John Elliott are joined by federal benefit expert David Redden.
February 27, 2012
Career coach Mike Townshend talks retirement planning with host Bob Leins.
February 20, 2012
Estate planner Marc Levine discusses possible changes to tax laws that could affect estate plans.
February 13, 2012(Encore presentation April 9, 2012)