Shows & Panels
- The 2014 Big Picture on Cyber Security
- AFCEA Answers
- Ask the CIO
- Connected Government
- Consolidating Mission-critical Systems
- Constituent Servicing
- The Data Privacy Imperative: Safeguarding Sensitive Data
- Eliminating the Pitfalls: Steps to Virtualization in Government
- Federal Executive Forum
- Federal Tech Talk
- Government Cloud Brokerage: Who, What, When, Where, Why?
- Government Mobility
- The Intersection: Where Technology Meets Transformation
- Maximizing ROI Through Data Center Consolidation
- Mobile Device Management
- The Modern Federal Threat Landscape
- Moving to the Cloud. What's the best approach for me
- Navigating Tough Choices in Government Cloud Computing
- Satellite Communications: Acquiring SATCOM in Tight Times
- Transformative Technology: Desktop Virtualization in Government
- Understanding the Intersection of Customer Service and Security in the Cloud
Shows & Panels
Search Tags: Bob Leins
Hosts Bob Leins and John Elloitt discuss the Roth TSP and whether the plan is right for you.
May 7, 2012
The Thrift Savings Plan's Roth option rolls out today. The Federal Retirement Thrift Investment Board has been preparing for the new program for two years now, but despite the big push today many federal employees will actually have to wait to enroll in the new program. One of the largest federal payroll processors needs more time to upgrade its systems in preparation for the Roth option. Find information about which agencies are affected, as well as the five things feds should know about the Roth TSP below.
On the In Depth show blog, you can listen to the interviews, find more information about the guests on the show each day and links to additional resources.
Estate planning specialist Marc Levine provides tips on how to prepare for your family's financial future.
April 30, 2012
Career coach Mike Townshend talks about what feds should think about as they plan for their retirement.
April 23, 2012
Economist Dave Redden tells For Your Benefit that young people just starting in the federal service stand to gain the most from tax-free funds in retirement.
Economist Dave Redden joins host John Elliot to talk about investment options for federal employees.
April 16, 2012
Breakers founder Nan Siemer on how to improve the working conditions at your office.
April 2, 2012
Lester Austin, public affairs specialist at the Social Security Administration, answers your Social Security questions.
March 26, 2012
Federal benefits specialist James Marshall discusses how your benefits could be affected by Social Security.
March 19, 2012