Shows & Panels
- Accelerate and Streamline for Better Customer Service
- Ask the CIO
- The Big Data Dilemma
- Carrying On with Continuity of Operations
- Client Virtualization Solutions
- Data Protection in a Virtual World
- Expert Voices
- Federal Executive Forum
- Federal IT Challenge
- Federal Tech Talk
- Feds in the Cloud
- Health IT: A Policy Change Agent
- Improving Healthcare Outcomes through IT Policy
- IT Innovation in the New Era of Government
- Making Dollars And Sense Out of Data Center Consolidation
- Navigating the Private Cloud
- One Step to the Cloud, Two Steps Toward Innovation
- Path to FDCCI Compliance
- Take Command of Your Mobility Initiative
Shows & Panels
Search Tags: Bob Leins
John Patrick, Director of Sales and Account Management for FEHB, and Jeff Goldman, Executive Director of Government Programs for Kaiser Permanente join For Your Benefit for a discussion on Open Season.
November 15, 2010
Hosts Bob Leins and Tammy Flanagan are joined by Walton Francis, Editor of the Checkbook Guide Checkbook Guide to Health Plans for Federal Employees, to discuss available health plans, what's new this year and the costs.
November 1, 2010
Ellen McCarthy is President of the Intelligence and National Security Alliance and a former federal employee. She joins the show to discuss why the Intelligence Community is a great place to work for.
October 25, 2010
Federal benefits specialist James Marshall joins For Your Benefit for an in-depth discussion on all things retirement. Do you know everything you need to know?
October 18, 2010
Join hosts Bob Leins and Tammy Flanagan as they welcome back Federal News Radio's very own Mike Causey.
September 27, 2010
Learn what to do on this week's show with Bob Leins and Tammy Flanagan.
Aug. 16, 2010
This week, the gang talks about the I fund and more with Jerry Cannizzaro, President, Retirement Planning Services.
Aug. 9, 2010
Join Host Bob Leins in welcoming this week's special guest, Karen Schaeffer, co-founder of Schaeffer Financial and chair-elect of the Financial Planner Standards Board.
May 24, 2010
We answer listener questions and emails this week.
May 10, 2010
Hosts Bob Leins and John Elliott welcome Marc Levine, an attorney with Handler-Levine in Bethesda, Md.
April 19, 2010