Shows & Panels
- AFCEA Answers
- Ask the CIO
- The Big Data Dilemma
- Carrying On with Continuity of Operations
- Connected Government
- Constituent Servicing
- Continuous Monitoring: Tools and Techniques for Trustworthy Government IT
- The Cyber Imperative
- Cyber Solutions for 2013 and Beyond
- The Data Privacy Imperative: Safeguarding Sensitive Data
- Expert Voices
- Federal Executive Forum
- Federal IT Challenge
- Federal Tech Talk
- Mission-critical Apps in the Cloud
- The Modern Federal Threat Landscape
- The Path from Legacy Systems
- The Real Deal on Digital Government
- The Reality of Continuous Monitoring... Is Your Agency Secure?
- Veterans in Private Sector: Making the Transition
Shows & Panels
Search Tags: Bob Kur
If you get an e-mail asking you to download a Census form, don't do it.
New mobile apps make the car-buying process easier by placing cost-saving information at your fingertips.
Just as the spring real estate season gets under way, there's word that first timers may find buying a home more challenging than it used to be. WTOP's Bob Kur has the report.
Whether they're watching the Falcons play the Packers or the Ravens versus the Steelers on Saturday, or the Seahawks take on the Bears or the Jets/Patriots matchup on Sunday, all will be thinking about wings.
Air fare is becoming increasingly expensive, particularly as fliers now have to additional fees for extra leg room or checking bags.
Prepaid credit cards often sold at supermarkets are a simpler alternative to using credit cards, but hidden fees for using them can quickly eat away at the balances.
The federal government exploits social media users' desire for online popularity to gain access to private information, a digital civil liberties watchdog group says.
The recent record surge in temporary and part-time hires would usually signal an upcoming economic expansion, but employers' lag in converting these jobs to full-time may leave the labor market spinning its tires.
A new Web site makes it possible to meet people without the hassle of going on e-dates or joining a book club.
A few new inventions are making sure nothing goes to waste, even if it means using dog or human waste.