Shows & Panels
- The 2014 Big Picture on Cyber Security
- AFCEA Answers
- Ask the CIO
- Building the Hybrid Cloud
- Connected Government: How to Build and Procure Network Services for the Future
- Continuing Diagnostics and Mitigation: Discussion of Progress and Next Steps
- Federal Executive Forum
- Federal Tech Talk
- The Intersection: Where Technology Meets Transformation
- Maximizing ROI Through Data Center Consolidation
- Moving to the Cloud. What's the best approach for me
- Navigating Tough Choices in Government Cloud Computing
- The New Generation of Database
- Satellite Communications: Acquiring SATCOM in Tight Times
- Targeting Advanced Threats: Proven Methods from Detection through Remediation
- Transformative Technology: Desktop Virtualization in Government
- The Truth About IT Opex and Software Defined Networking
- Value of Health IT
Shows & Panels
Search Tags: Bob Kur
If you get an e-mail asking you to download a Census form, don't do it.
New mobile apps make the car-buying process easier by placing cost-saving information at your fingertips.
Just as the spring real estate season gets under way, there's word that first timers may find buying a home more challenging than it used to be. WTOP's Bob Kur has the report.
Whether they're watching the Falcons play the Packers or the Ravens versus the Steelers on Saturday, or the Seahawks take on the Bears or the Jets/Patriots matchup on Sunday, all will be thinking about wings.
Air fare is becoming increasingly expensive, particularly as fliers now have to additional fees for extra leg room or checking bags.
Prepaid credit cards often sold at supermarkets are a simpler alternative to using credit cards, but hidden fees for using them can quickly eat away at the balances.
The federal government exploits social media users' desire for online popularity to gain access to private information, a digital civil liberties watchdog group says.
The recent record surge in temporary and part-time hires would usually signal an upcoming economic expansion, but employers' lag in converting these jobs to full-time may leave the labor market spinning its tires.
A new Web site makes it possible to meet people without the hassle of going on e-dates or joining a book club.
A few new inventions are making sure nothing goes to waste, even if it means using dog or human waste.