Shows & Panels
- The 2014 Big Picture on Cyber Security
- AFCEA Answers
- Ask the CIO
- Connected Government
- Consolidating Mission-critical Systems
- Constituent Servicing
- The Data Privacy Imperative: Safeguarding Sensitive Data
- Eliminating the Pitfalls: Steps to Virtualization in Government
- Federal Executive Forum
- Federal Tech Talk
- Government Cloud Brokerage: Who, What, When, Where, Why?
- Government Mobility
- The Intersection: Where Technology Meets Transformation
- Maximizing ROI Through Data Center Consolidation
- Mobile Device Management
- The Modern Federal Threat Landscape
- Moving to the Cloud. What's the best approach for me
- Navigating Tough Choices in Government Cloud Computing
- Satellite Communications: Acquiring SATCOM in Tight Times
- Transformative Technology: Desktop Virtualization in Government
- Understanding the Intersection of Customer Service and Security in the Cloud
Shows & Panels
Search Tags: Bob Hill
This week on AFGE's "Inside Government" AFGE National Benefits Coordinator Mark Williams discusses new benefits available to AFGE members while Bob Hill of First Command Financial Services offers financial tips for furloughed federal employees. National Committee to Preserve Social Security & Medicare President and CEO Max Richtman and Pennsylvania AFL-CIO President Rick Bloomingdale also appear.
Rep. John Sarbanes warns of sequestration's long-term consequences on "Inside Government" - March 22, 2013
This week on AFGE's "Inside Government" Rep. John Sarbanes, D-Md., discusses the long-term, negative consequences of sequestration while First Command Financial Services District Advisor Bob Hill offers financial tips for federal employees facing furloughs. Campaign for America's Future Co-director Roger Hickey and AFGE Transportation Security Administration Local 556 President Don Thomas also appear.
Rep. Chris Van Hollen, Dalia Rabin highlight importance of public service - May 18, 2012 and May 25, 2012
This week on AFGE's "Inside Government" Yitzhak Rabin Center Chair Dalia Rabin honors AFGE National Secretary-Treasurer J. David Cox, who received the 2012 Yitzhak Rabin Public Service Award. Also, Rep. Chris Van Hollen (D-Md.) discusses the Budget Control Act and First Command Financial Services District Advisor Bob Hill provides retirement planning tips for federal employees.
This week on AFGE's "Inside Government" First Command Financial Services District Advisor Bob Hill discusses the new Thrift Savings Plan Roth option and AFGE National Joint Council of Food Inspection Locals Chairman Stan Painter details a proposal by USDA's Food Safety and Inspection Service to change the inspection system for poultry plants. Also, AFGE Defense Conference Chair Don Hale and Vice Chair Patty Viers discuss personnel cuts at the Department of Defense and AFGE Nurses Steering Committee members Lisa Hartman and Shilo Schalk detail efforts to secure collective bargaining rights for all federal nurses.
Director, Office of Personnel Management
Sen. Mark Warner (D-Va.)
Director, AFGE Membership and Organization Department
Perry Pidgeon Hooks
President, Hooks Book Events
Financial Advisor, First Command
Co-author, "The Beat! Go-Go Music From Washington, D.C."
Director, Information Collection Office of Environmental Information, Environmental Protection Agency
District Advisor, First Command