Shows & Panels
- Accelerate and Streamline for Better Customer Service
- Ask the CIO
- The Big Data Dilemma
- Carrying On with Continuity of Operations
- Client Virtualization Solutions
- Data Protection in a Virtual World
- Expert Voices
- Federal Executive Forum
- Federal IT Challenge
- Federal Tech Talk
- Feds in the Cloud
- Health IT: A Policy Change Agent
- Improving Healthcare Outcomes through IT Policy
- IT Innovation in the New Era of Government
- Making Dollars And Sense Out of Data Center Consolidation
- Navigating the Private Cloud
- One Step to the Cloud, Two Steps Toward Innovation
- Path to FDCCI Compliance
- Take Command of Your Mobility Initiative
- Veterans in Private Sector: Making the Transition
Shows & Panels
Search Tags: Bob Ehrlich
Those acquainted with her over the years -- as well as GOP leaders in the state and Anne Arundel County -- said she has all the qualities of an electable candidate. And some say they'd like to see her run.
Tags: Kendel Ehrlich ,
Gov. Martin O'Malley has a 14-point lead over former Gov. Bob Ehrlich, according to a new poll.
Charter schools are here to stay in Maryland, no matter whether voters re-elect incumbent Gov. Martin O'Malley or former Gov. Bob Ehrlich.
The crowd at the rally to support Maryland Gov. Martin O'Malley was packed shoulder to shoulder.
The Republican tent at The Great Frederick Fair was a flurry of activity a little after 12:30 p.m. Saturday with an appearance by former Gov. Bob Ehrlich.
The "Martin O'Malley" roast beef sandwich is losing to the "Robert L. Ehrlich" Maryland crab cake wrap at Chick and Ruth's in Annapolis.
Thousands of people have already cast their ballots for the September primaries in Maryland and the District.
WTOP managed to get all the major candidates in the Maryland governor's race to make the same pledge: Not to distract drivers by waving campaign signs at them.
In a gathering with fellow Republican leaders and supporters at Market Bagel and Deli on South Market Street, Ehrlich, with his wife, Kendel, beside him, talked about politics, his ties to Frederick and what he would do for families and small businesses as governor.
Returning former Gov. Robert Ehrlich to the state's highest elected office in November could spell trouble for the planned Purple Line, according to the Maryland Transit Administration planner who is supervising the project.