Shows & Panels
Shows & Panels
- The 2014 Big Picture on Cyber Security
- AFCEA Answers
- American Readiness: Renewable Power and Efficiency Technologies
- Ask the CIO
- Building the Hybrid Cloud
- Connected Government: How to Build and Procure Network Services for the Future
- Continuing Diagnostics and Mitigation: Discussion of Progress and Next Steps
- Federal Executive Forum
- Federal News Radio's National Cyber Security Awareness Month Special Panel Discussion
- Federal Tech Talk
- The Future of Government Data Centers
- The Future of IT: How CIOs Can Enable the Service-Oriented Enterprise
- Government Perspectives on Mobility and the Cloud
- The Intersection: Where Technology Meets Transformation
- Maximizing ROI Through Data Center Consolidation
- Mitigating Insider Threats in Virtual & Cloud Environments
- Modern Mission Critical Series
- The New Generation of Database
- Reimagining the Next Generation of Government
- Targeting Advanced Threats: Proven Methods from Detection through Remediation
- Transformative Technology: Desktop Virtualization in Government
- The Truth About IT Opex and Software Defined Networking
- Air Traffic Management Transformation Report
- Cloud First Report
- General Dynamics IT Enterprise Center
- Gov Cloud Minute
- Government in Technology Series
- Homeland Security Cybersecurity Market Report
- National Cybersecurity Awareness Month
- Technology Insights
- The Cyber Security Report
- The Next Generation Cyber Security Experts
Shows & Panels
Search Tags: Bob Ehrlich
Those acquainted with her over the years -- as well as GOP leaders in the state and Anne Arundel County -- said she has all the qualities of an electable candidate. And some say they'd like to see her run.
Tags: Kendel Ehrlich ,
Gov. Martin O'Malley has a 14-point lead over former Gov. Bob Ehrlich, according to a new poll.
Charter schools are here to stay in Maryland, no matter whether voters re-elect incumbent Gov. Martin O'Malley or former Gov. Bob Ehrlich.
The crowd at the rally to support Maryland Gov. Martin O'Malley was packed shoulder to shoulder.
The Republican tent at The Great Frederick Fair was a flurry of activity a little after 12:30 p.m. Saturday with an appearance by former Gov. Bob Ehrlich.
The "Martin O'Malley" roast beef sandwich is losing to the "Robert L. Ehrlich" Maryland crab cake wrap at Chick and Ruth's in Annapolis.
Thousands of people have already cast their ballots for the September primaries in Maryland and the District.
WTOP managed to get all the major candidates in the Maryland governor's race to make the same pledge: Not to distract drivers by waving campaign signs at them.
In a gathering with fellow Republican leaders and supporters at Market Bagel and Deli on South Market Street, Ehrlich, with his wife, Kendel, beside him, talked about politics, his ties to Frederick and what he would do for families and small businesses as governor.
Returning former Gov. Robert Ehrlich to the state's highest elected office in November could spell trouble for the planned Purple Line, according to the Maryland Transit Administration planner who is supervising the project.