Shows & Panels
- AFCEA Answers
- Ask the CIO
- The Big Data Dilemma
- Carrying On with Continuity of Operations
- Connected Government
- Constituent Servicing
- Continuous Monitoring: Tools and Techniques for Trustworthy Government IT
- The Cyber Imperative
- Cyber Solutions for 2013 and Beyond
- The Data Privacy Imperative: Safeguarding Sensitive Data
- Expert Voices
- Federal Executive Forum
- Federal IT Challenge
- Federal Tech Talk
- Mission-critical Apps in the Cloud
- The Modern Federal Threat Landscape
- The Path from Legacy Systems
- The Real Deal on Digital Government
- The Reality of Continuous Monitoring... Is Your Agency Secure?
- Veterans in Private Sector: Making the Transition
Shows & Panels
Search Tags: Bob Dacey
We continue our weeklong series, Rise of the Money People, by interviewing GAO Chief Accountant Bob Dacey about fuzzy federal agency budget sheets and Tim Lawler, director of the grants management practice at Grant Thornton, about fine-tuning the grants process.
Bob Dacey, the chief accountant at the Government Accountability Office, helps Federal News Radio answer this question as part of our special report, Rise of the Money People.
Bob Dacey, chief accountant at the GAO, talks about the latest audit report. Melissa Emrey-Arras, GAO's acting director for strategic issues, discusses how some agencies are cloaking their rule-making processes. Ed Zurndorfer, registered employee benefit consultant, offers advice on how to prepare for your April 15 tax filing.
GAO's Bob Dacey explains why the agency could not issue an opinion on the federal government's consolidated financial statements for the 14th year in a row.