Shows & Panels
Shows & Panels
- The 2014 Big Picture on Cyber Security
- AFCEA Answers
- American Readiness: Renewable Power and Efficiency Technologies
- Ask the CIO
- Building the Hybrid Cloud
- Connected Government: How to Build and Procure Network Services for the Future
- Continuing Diagnostics and Mitigation: Discussion of Progress and Next Steps
- Federal Executive Forum
- Federal News Radio's National Cyber Security Awareness Month Special Panel Discussion
- Federal Tech Talk
- The Future of Government Data Centers
- The Future of IT: How CIOs Can Enable the Service-Oriented Enterprise
- Government Perspectives on Mobility and the Cloud
- The Intersection: Where Technology Meets Transformation
- Maximizing ROI Through Data Center Consolidation
- Mitigating Insider Threats in Virtual & Cloud Environments
- Modern Mission Critical Series
- The New Generation of Database
- Reimagining the Next Generation of Government
- Targeting Advanced Threats: Proven Methods from Detection through Remediation
- Transformative Technology: Desktop Virtualization in Government
- The Truth About IT Opex and Software Defined Networking
- Air Traffic Management Transformation Report
- Cloud First Report
- General Dynamics IT Enterprise Center
- Gov Cloud Minute
- Government in Technology Series
- Homeland Security Cybersecurity Market Report
- National Cybersecurity Awareness Month
- Technology Insights
- The Cyber Security Report
- The Next Generation Cyber Security Experts
Shows & Panels
Search Tags: Bob Cusack
On the Federal Drive show blog, you can listen to our interviews, find more information about the guests on the show each day, as well as links to other stories and resources we discuss.
We continue our weeklong series, Rise of the Money People, by interviewing GAO Chief Accountant Bob Dacey about fuzzy federal agency budget sheets and Tim Lawler, director of the grants management practice at Grant Thornton, about fine-tuning the grants process.
Bob Cusack, managing editor at The Hill newspaper, tells The Federal Drive with Tom Temin that House Republicans are at odds over their election-year budget.
John Pistole, the head of the Transportation Security Administration, is hit with questions about new pat-down techniques that air passengers have complained are invasive. The Hill's Bob Cusack tells us about yesterday's hearing.
A significant reform of the federal budget process could be exchanged for raising the nation's debt ceiling. The Hill's Bob Cusack has the latest details.
Managing editor of The Hill, Bob Cusack gives us 10 things to watch for during the contentious debate.
President Obama has threatened to veto a continuing resolution that would fund government through the rest of the fiscal year. The Hill's Bob Cusack explains how the CR battle has gotten this far.
Congress is about to be confronted with the reality of funding your agency at new, theoretical levels. For how that might happen, we get details from The Hill's Bob Cusack.
Incoming House Speaker John Boehner says his party's goal is to give the government back to the people. But first, reminds the managing editor of The Hill, they'll need to figure out a way to fund it in 23 working days or less to avoid a shutdown.
Whatever happens, it has to happen before 12:01 am Sunday! The Hill's Bob Cusack breaks it all down for us.